LBL points

Rackseeker

Has everyone checked their preference points for LBL. They had our groups screwed up since changing systems. I like the fact they pushed the first gun hunt back to Nov.20. I hate that its not a bonus buck as in the past. Maybe being opening weekend of state wide rifle season not as many will apply. Its a fun weekend for our group anyway.

Rackseeker

It wouldn't allow my dad and I to group this year. Wasn't sure why but our points were still there
That doesn't sound right, I was having trouble adding one of the fellas in our group this year because I always used my email when adding him to the group because he doesn't have e-mail. It wouldn't let me use my email address for two different people in the group. I emailed them and luckly a really nice lady after several emails back and forth got it straightened out. I really thought she went out of her way to help me.

Bone Collector

Has everyone checked their preference points for LBL. They had our groups screwed up since changing systems. I like the fact they pushed the first gun hunt back to Nov.20. I hate that its not a bonus buck as in the past. Maybe being opening weekend of state wide rifle season not as many will apply. Its a fun weekend for our group anyway.
That was a mistake. I called in when I saw it, and the guy finally admitted they made a mistake and would fix it next year. I know it will make getting drawn in November harder this year, as I doubt anyone will want the early December hunt. The rut is pretty much over by then in those parts.

we applied for a preference point.

Bone Collector

How many points do you think to draw TN this year? I like the date, but forgot to apply last year and evidently lost a point or two.
Usually it takes 1 pt for me. That is to say, I apply and don't get drawn, but then get drawn the next year. Issue is they messed the hunt dates up for TN this year. I was told they will go back to normal next year. So, if people applied for a point and already had 1 then I may not get drawn next year as I may have folks with 2 pts that I am drawing against.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
My grandson didn't get the youth hunt . So I got to checking around 8 others didn't get drawn not all youth and some had preference points.

Wasn't their turkey hunts messed up as well and they had to redraw?

Antler Daddy

I did not receive any email notices.

I did check after seeing this post and I was not drawn with 1 pt and kids not drawn.

I don't believe it. There is no way my kids did not draw. The permits are 800 and not even 250 kids apply every year.

deerfever

It seems as if something is wrong with the draw. Juveniles always get drawn and they have permits left over for that hunt. You usually get an email after the draw which I have not. I did check and it said that I didn't get drawn but it seems something is wrong or it hasn't actually been done yet and the computer is showing no one has been drawn for some reason.

Latest posts