LBL DRAW HUNTS

Hunt 365

Got a preference point for putting in for the midweek hunt. Always drew before. Must be getting competitive. Glad I drew another tag during that same week! Does my preference point apply to the deer hunt? That would make it worth it!

chadperr

How hard will it be to stay away from other hunters during the 2nd hunt? This will be my first time at LBL, and I dont really know a lot about the hunting there.

deerfever

I have been on the second hunt several times and as far as getting away from others it varies from year to year. I just try to get to a spot early and have some other places in mind in case people come in. If someone beats me to where I am going I move on to the next spot. Birds are in every area. The birds at LBL are tough!

SKFOOTER

Even though there is a 350 hunter quota for the weekday (first hunt) and a 300 hunter quota for the weekend (second hunt), as a general rule there will be more hunters that show up for the weekend hunt.

Dover_Mike

2-Step Enabled
I always backwoods camp in LBL for the quotas when I get drawn. Get there early, roost one, hopefully kill him in the morning then spend the rest of the day catching crappie!

Latest posts