New LBL draw system

Bon3_Daddy

Has anyone been able to apply yet? i got a email last week stating i had points so this new system would email me Friday evening with my info and a link to create a password, but it never came.
I emailed this morning and haven't gotten a reply yet, and i just looked and the sight is down, not only for the draw, but LBL as a whole.
Anyone have any info??? TIA

Displaced_Vol

Just tried to login and of course I couldn't remember my PW. Tried my usual ones.
Tried to reset password and it didn't have my email in the system. Tried my "junk" email address even though I know it used my Gmail and it couldn't find that email either.
Try again tomorrow cause I do not have the patience to screw with it any more tonight

Buzzard Breath

Be sure to click the feedback button on the right side of the screen and let them know.

It looks like they may have us start checking in and out of our areas.

Screenshot_20240222_061546_Chrome.jpg

TheLBLman

It's a government contract that is awarded to the cheapest bidder.
Or the one that kicks back the most cash under the table?

By the way, I don't think the decision for this "lottery" draw "vender" was necessarily influenced by the boots on the ground LBL folks. What LBL had for years (with Murray State University involved) worked very well, was never broken, never needed "fixin'".

Someone tried to fix something that wasn't broken, and now we have the worst of all systems nationwide?

Displaced_Vol

I think I got it figured out tonight. I got an email saying I didn't have a recaccess account, so that was my issue last night.
Definitely a convoluted process

Andy S.

I really don't understand why things like this have to be so difficult to figure out lol
Non-hunters with non-hunting vocabulary trying to program/code a website and speak our language, without any feedback from "us", the hunters/end user. I applied, mainly to earn a preference point, but it was wonky with some goofy language and vocabulary. Good luck to those who also applied.

If you have questions, reach out to Ms. Anna, as she will assist where she can.

1708725096869.png

Latest posts