Late Season Draw

TimberMan

You have never experienced groups of 50-100 mallards fall off into A2 then. I have seen some of the best views out of A2 many times.
Nope I was unfortunate to miss those days of A2 when I had the opportunities to hunt it but worked some good bunches into A4. I know A2 is a great place as well.

Smashdn

Had a friend draw this blind in the early segment. Believe they killed 10 one day and 7 the next. Had several decoys and wingers out. Good luck.

Fingers crossed it ain't froze solid. We'll bring all manner of motion and however many decoys can fit in two boats.

Would you mind asking him the water depth? Twra youtube vid says 6-9 feet but curious how accurate that is given how dry it has been.

Bo Diddley

Fingers crossed it ain't froze solid. We'll bring all manner of motion and however many decoys can fit in two boats.

Would you mind asking him the water depth? Twra youtube vid says 6-9 feet but curious how accurate that is given how dry it has been.
Just spoke with him. He ran an outboard motor in shallow drive and kicked up mud in places. Said he did not wade in it .

Latest posts