is kiffin the head coach or saban?

THEdonkey0515

I thought saban was lol but the guys calling the game and alot of other people are praising kiffen everytime bama does anything right on the field offense, defense, special teams whatever I dont think ive heard them say sabans name.

farmin68

Wrangler95 said:
Yep,Kiffin has got the media coverage over Saban

Understandable.. Saban is easy to overlook...he's so short his own players have to trip over him before they notice him.

Mudbone

Hangnail said:
You guys are poor. You should be bitchin' about Butch not playing Dobbs much, much sooner. You may not be be bowling because of it.
i understand now why vol fans are so mad he left.

TeamMainStreet

Hangnail said:
You guys are poor. You should be bitchin' about Butch not playing Dobbs much, much sooner. You may not be be bowling because of it.

Maybe we should be a little upset about it. But why does that make us poor? Because Bama didn't shut us out 60-0 at home?

farmin68

Hangnail said:
You guys are poor. You should be bitchin' about Butch not playing Dobbs much, much sooner.

With the exception of Butch leaving Worley in when the Ole Miss game was out of reach, I think UT's staff has done the right thing by trying to redshirt Dobbs. Worley would be a junior this year if Dooley hadn't burned his redshirt.

We're all focused on Dobbs' performance, and it was very impressive, but that offensive line in the 'Bama game was not the same one we've been seeing all season. They only allowed one sack against one of the best defenses in the nation.

KENBOB10

You win your playing time in practice..if Dobbs wasn't doing what he needed to do why would he get in the game? Believe it or not some players don't practice well, but perform well in a game situation.

turkeyhunter

Kiffin can only succeed were there is a good head coach. He took a job like Tn. and bolted to an easier conference, and a powerful program. He then set them back to a laughing stock. Lets say Saban retired and he took over. Within 4 yrs Bama would be in the same shape.
If you have the fastest and biggest players, play calling and game plan becomes much much easier. And to top it off you got Saban keeping attitudes and people in order. It was cracking me up when espn guy would say great play call there. I was like yeah the play where the lineman open a gap large enough for a semi truck. lol To answer this post, kiffin is definately not the head coach , he has proven that everywhere he has been.

Latest posts