i really want to hunt yahnali

easttnbuckmaster

catman529 said:
easttnbuckmaster said:
What is a good address to put in the GPS to get us down there? I know a little about the Columbia area, I used to spend summers there as a kid, but that was a while ago. What's the main rd. That goes thru it
31 goes straight through columbia (north-south) and then there is new hwy 50 that goes east toward the interstate. You can access parts of yanahli via 50 but it's so spread out, you have to get familiar with all the back roads. Iron bridge road, sowell mill pike, fred white rd, and hwy 50 are some main roads you can start with.
Thanks man I appreciate that. We may head that way Wednesday morning, if i decide not to go to catoosa. My draw partners backed out on me, and I have a couple buddies wanting to hunt somewhere that didn't get drawed. And I'd say that trip will bring back some childhood memories from summers spent there at papaws. Thanks again.

ImThere

I guess i worded that wrong my trail cam pic deer is smaller and this one was killed down the road

I would stay at the new motel off 65 across from loves i think its a comfort inn on bear creek rd in columbia

Latest posts