i really want to hunt yahnali

A

Anonymous

But not so sure about it can anyone help me I have looked at maps and still confused

catman529

I have a big satellite map with the TWRA boundaries marked in yellow that I put together a while back. Pm me and I can send you the link to download it. Helps a lot in finding your way around and also seeing where the fields, woods, water sources are.

BigD_625

yanahlimap1.jpg

I still haven't really had time to ride over there and see what's what.

catman529

That's my old map but it is still accurate. The new one is much larger for more detail, and shows many tributaries.

ImThere

Aint nothing to it but to do it! Go gettem
12000 acres of hardwoods and fields intersected by roads creeks and the duck river
037EC6C4-D3E6-492F-960F-417544ECF23B-2732-000005932BE8DA86.jpg

Deez

All I can say is good luck and wear PLENTY of orange. Had some yahoo's ride four wheelers on public land and then decide to target shoot in the field I was hunting a week ago. Some areas of the land the locals feel as if it is an extension of their own property.

ImThere

Deez said:
All I can say is good luck and wear PLENTY of orange. Had some yahoo's ride four wheelers on public land and then decide to target shoot in the field I was hunting a week ago. Some areas of the land the locals feel as if it is an extension of their own property.
Did you report it? Its the only way to stop this behavior.

Deez

I did and the GW did catch the perps. Very impressive response by TWRA. Luckily they were close and were actually able to witness the activity. I have a feeling this won't be the last run in with them though. We shall see.

ImThere

Deez said:
I did and the GW did catch the perps. Very impressive response by TWRA. Luckily they were close and were actually able to witness the activity. I have a feeling this won't be the last run in with them though. We shall see.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

catman529

ImThere said:
catman529 said:
ImThere said:
catman529 said:
Ricky, whose deer is that and when was it killed?
A buddys it was killed on 11/5/12
that's not the one that was on your trail cam pics was it?
Naw this one is smaller and down the road a bit
the one he killed is smaller or your trail cam buck is? either way, big deer

easttnbuckmaster

What is a good address to put in the GPS to get us down there? I know a little about the Columbia area, I used to spend summers there as a kid, but that was a while ago. What's the main rd. That goes thru it

catman529

easttnbuckmaster said:
What is a good address to put in the GPS to get us down there? I know a little about the Columbia area, I used to spend summers there as a kid, but that was a while ago. What's the main rd. That goes thru it
31 goes straight through columbia (north-south) and then there is new hwy 50 that goes east toward the interstate. You can access parts of yanahli via 50 but it's so spread out, you have to get familiar with all the back roads. Iron bridge road, sowell mill pike, fred white rd, and hwy 50 are some main roads you can start with.

Latest posts