I blew it - long -Found Him !

74MOPAR

After the shot I watched him bolt about 75 yards to the right until he went out of sight. Never heard a crash or anything. Like I said before we gave him awhile and went back to look for blood. 2.5 hours and not a drop.
Went back yesterday morning and spotted the white belly about 200 yards in the opposite direction down in a bottom. He must have circled back for some reason.
The entrance and exit looked fine, not sure what to do different on that. On a side note this deer had more fat inside than any I've ever seen. Some was like this and some just super thick.
IMG_6654.jpeg

kaizen leader

After the shot I watched him bolt about 75 yards to the right until he went out of sight. Never heard a crash or anything. Like I said before we gave him awhile and went back to look for blood. 2.5 hours and not a drop.
Went back yesterday morning and spotted the white belly about 200 yards in the opposite direction down in a bottom. He must have circled back for some reason.
The entrance and exit looked fine, not sure what to do different on that. On a side note this deer had more fat inside than any I've ever seen. Some was like this and some just super thick.View attachment 198454
That's supposed to mean we are in for a cold winter.

Latest posts