I apologize

sll

thanks guys. i think when i get in a hurry and post something it may kind of sound like that to some folks. that is not my intention and it wears on me for folks to think that.

maybe i need to add more smileys instead of the lol's when im joking around.

jack salmon is what we always call a sauger. thats what pawpaw called them so it kind of stuck.
See.....learned something right there. Had no idea what a jack salmon was.

Smo

I've always looked forward too reading your post, along with the other regular contributors too the Fishing Forum.
Ky Lake is a tough lake too fish, and I appreciate any tips you Guys let slip.....😀😎

BuckWild

someone brought to my attention that i may be a bit overbearing, know it all, etc. and if anyone else feels this way about my posts then i apologize to you too. i couldnt really respond to the PM because it was closed, blocked or whatever, hence the reason for this post.

anyhoo, overcast sky, the water temp is 45 degrees and the jack salmon are moving down stream and i gots to go. hope to see some of you guys on the water.

I have personally met WTM and I can say that he is a super nice guy. I would share a boat, duck blind or hunting camp with him anyday.

Leave a few fish for me...😎

Ranger Scout

thanks guys. i think when i get in a hurry and post something it may kind of sound like that to some folks. that is not my intention and it wears on me for folks to think that.

jack salmon is what we always call a sauger. thats what pawpaw called them so it kind of stuck.
Jack is the best eating fish and crappie second I know people will argue but it's true, and WTM opinions are like buttholes everybody has one.

NumberOne

One of the most knowledgeable on here. Look forward to your posts. Especially because you think a little different from me so I learn more.

X-Tennessean

It is the internet and we are all entitled to our own opinions!
It is up us as an individual to determine/research what we are reading is creditable or BS.
Have I ever opened up another tab and researched what you have posted or stated? You bet!!
The kicker was that you were on par or typing the truth......so that carries merit with me!!
Keep on keepn on bud.

tnanh

Thats what we always called them too.

Latest posts