I’m going to the game

PalsPal

My company gives away 10 tickets to ut home games. This is the first time I've entered the drawing . Won 4 tickets. After everybody stated talking about the crowd , I asked myself do I really want to. Oh well you only live once.

It will be crazy. Congrats on getting them.

Who is going with you?

UCStandSitter

My company gives away 10 tickets to ut home games. This is the first time I've entered the drawing . Won 4 tickets. After everybody stated talking about the crowd , I asked myself do I really want to. Oh well you only live once.
I'd sell em, fund wings and pizza for a viewing party at home and then buy a new rifle with the leftover

TNTreeman

You should go, it really is a special experience. I've seen quite a few over the years but it's just not my scene anymore, last one I saw was at the Titans stadium with two of my boys. Have a great time.

cathunter

I actually work In Knoxville. This will be my third game. 59 year old. Rember watching the big cheese dive across the pile into the end zone and landing on his head. Thought for sure he was paralyzed.

sharpshooter

I actually work In Knoxville. This will be my third game. 59 year old. Rember watching the big cheese dive across the pile into the end zone and landing on his head. Thought for sure he was paralyzed.
Yep, I was at that game too. Good way to shutup 100,000 football fans, you could hear crickets chirping.

PalsPal

You might prepare them that they won't have cell service inside the stadium. Even hard to get a text to go through.

Other than that, enjoy the show! I have a feeling the stadium will literally be shaking when a big play occurs.

Gravey

That place will be rocking! Had season tickets 96 until 01 or 02. Loudest I've heard it is a tossup between when they beat Florida in 98 or when Clint Stoerner from Arkansas fumbled and then UT recovered before going on to win. Both had the stadium shaking and you couldn't hear the person beside you. Have fun! I'm jealous!

Latest posts