Huntworth Clothing?

lafn96

Not familiar with Huntworth; but they popped up yesterday and did some searches on them. Seem to be very well reviewed and reasonable prices - but I always question Amazon and Youtube reviews. Anyone have experience with them, and specifically their heat boost gear?

FYI - they have a 30% sitewide black friday sale going on
Link

themanpcl

Not familiar with Huntworth; but they popped up yesterday and did some searches on them. Seem to be very well reviewed and reasonable prices - but I always question Amazon and Youtube reviews. Anyone have experience with them, and specifically their heat boost gear?

FYI - they have a 30% sitewide black friday sale going on
Link
i've seen many reviews on youtube. it is priced well and probably higher quality than walmart and such. not sure if its made in the USA or not and i havent seen any with scent elimination so i have to keep my scentlok

jpjroofs

Man if your looking for something not made in china, good luck. But huntworth makes quality gear, sometimes you find it at walmart or tsc, or even amazon but don't let it fool you. It's decent stuff. Not earth shattering scent blocker technology but it will keep you warm and out of sight

Jay W

They have a big sale going on now for a couple of more weeks. Some pretty good deals. https://huntworthgear.com/
I have the Ketchikan stuff and like it pretty well. Even though it is not insulated, it is windproof and that makes it really warm when you do some good layering with merino wool. I like get my merino wool stuff from SKRE. Both are good stuff for the money, especially when its on sale.

Latest posts