HUNTING CLOTHING

Forvols

I ordered me a pair of Danner Pronghorns (800grams). Should be here friday. Also ordered from Cabelas - AGO insulated bibs and parka in XL both fit very good and have room for layering if needed. Got some Cabelas insulated Gortex lined gloves XL fit great also. All this was on sale at what I considered very good price. But I got the boots at bootbay (off of Amazon on sale too). Really like it all I was most impressed with the gloves really good price on them for insulated Gortex. Now to get the boots in and see how they are.

I was in need of these replacement items. So thought I would up my quality some. Still cant afford the high dollar stuff or rather I cant see paying what the sellers are asking for some of that stuff..

Tony

Forvols

UPDATE:

I got the Danner Pronghorn 8"/800grm GTX boots in. Man they are nice. Virtually no break in required. Very comfy and warm..I will be way more comfortable head to toe this year. So far I am happy with the quality of what I got (bibs, parka, gloves, boots) for the money.

Got some Cablea's silent weave pants and shirt coming will post review when those arrive