How many members died from Covid?

wobblegobble

I didn't visit much last year and I had a thought...how many confirmed members died from Covid? I have never contracted it and do not want it but was curious!

RoyalPrudent

I searched "prayer covid", and it looks like quite a few have been directly effected, and it's tough to tell, but it looks like some who asked for prayer for their own symptoms are now not active on the board. This hadn't even occured to me, but it's truly sobering.

backyardtndeer

Think there have been several members who have lost immediate family due to complications from covid. Seems like there have been a few members that also passed due to covid. The china virus sucks.

Not sure why this is in the deer hunting forum.

fairchaser

Sad news. I predicted early in the pandemic that we might not all make it. I was criticized for being too alarmist. Maybe so. I wish I had been. Sadly, this pandemic has been so much worse than almost everyone including me, the alarmist, ever thought. My prayers for the families who lost loved ones.

bowtechgump

I was not curious or worried about it but I will respond. I lost my fishing buddy New Years Day 2021. He may or my not have been a member here, I never asked. I solely hope that we all remember the greatest things about each other. It doesn't matter how we die but how we live

bowtechgump

I don't mean to be obscure or abrupt but "we" (TNDeer) lost two to Covid with the past few days open to research. But how many people are not "here" because of arguments and opinions? How many are gone on comfort and acceptance? You can't find 5 who can tell me about the lives and family of the two who died from "Covid" no more than I can but a handful of you. I am glad that I have met and talked with each of "us" in person that I have been granted. I hope that each of you will make the most of the opportunity to drive and meet your "brothers" here. They are where your children's future lies.

Latest posts