Hooker/ Heisman talk

cbhunter

I never got into the JG bashing. The kid was all Vol. He took a beating game after game. He was no Peyton Manning but he gave his all for Tennessee.
Can't argue that but I was admittedly rough on him

Hell I was rough on Dobbs (passing abilities) until he was gone. Missed that feller!!

I'm in love with a Hooker though
🤣🤣

Rabbitkil

First off I am for Tennessee in every game played. Yes, Hooker is far better than any recent Tennessee QB. Yes, he has put up some impressive numbers. In my opinion these numbers were were achieved playing some light competition.

Take Akron for example..........Hooker lit them up. They sat Hooker down and put in Milton. Milton was dropping in perfect passes and looked like a Heisman candidate himself with two quick TD's. Then they put in Jackson at QB and he takes them down the field and scores a TD. To me it was a really good UT team playing a team in Akron that wouldn't even make UT's practice squad.

When UT played Pitt and Florida those numbers were not nearly as impressive. I hope he does continue to have a great season and wins it all. I just think UT is rated too high at #8 and Hooker is is getting hype he is not ready to handle.

I believe you are also not giving credit to Milton, he's always been a great QB the pressure / stress got to him he's really close with hooker and both have constantly improved I bet Milton starts next year and it isn't a step back as far as many believe it will be

Rabbitkil

Can't argue that but I was admittedly rough on him

Hell I was rough on Dobbs (passing abilities) until he was gone. Missed that feller!!

I'm in love with a Hooker though
🤣🤣
I would have loved to see dobbs come into this current coaching staff I believe he would have turned out a lot different

THEdonkey0515

I believe you are also not giving credit to Milton, he's always been a great QB the pressure / stress got to him he's really close with hooker and both have constantly improved I bet Milton starts next year and it isn't a step back as far as many believe it will be
I think so also, Milton with another off season under Heupel could be real fun to watch and I don't think the offense misses a beat.

His listed currently at 6'5" 245 with a rocket arm & With wheels. Tennessee is just fine at the QB spot for years.

Latest posts