Heisman

Gravey

USC's Caleb Williams takes it home. Don't know much about him as I never watched USC this year but will say he was a very well spoken young man. Congrats to him!

When they showed how the vote went they put it on the screen and included the fan vote. Look who that was. Apparently the fans know more than most. 🍊
F5C16DD9-4A57-4548-8152-DE7647BD96E2.jpeg

Spurhunter

Max Duggan boat raced the great CJ Stroud. 🤣 I think like everything else in society people just want to corrupt and tear down. Williams is a punk and the very definition of poor sportsmanship. We've known the Heisman was a joke for decades, but if there was any doubt this should erase it.

PillsburyDoughboy

USC's Caleb Williams takes it home. Don't know much about him as I never watched USC this year but will say he was a very well spoken young man. Congrats to him!

When they showed how the vote went they put it on the screen and included the fan vote. Look who that was. Apparently the fans know more than most. 🍊
View attachment 159957
I think the trending on Social Media and else where should have been a road map of who was going to be the winner. They been yapping about him for over a week.

Mescalero

The Heisman is probably the biggest joke of the postseason college football awards. It's all recency bias and many of the 800+ voters don't even cover college football. There are voters who cover MLB or no sport at all.

Sorry mom, but you son is not humble at all. His speech was "all about me" and anyone who calls himself "Superman" and paints his nails isn't humble. Just compare Caleb's speech to Joe Burrow's. Case closed.

Speaking of painting one's nails, I don't do it, but if I ever said what Caleb had painted on his nails for the PAC 12 CG to my daddy, I would have been smacked. And he was too.

Spurhunter

The Heisman is probably the biggest joke of the postseason college football awards. It's all recency bias and many of the 800+ voters don't even cover college football. There are voters who cover MLB or no sport at all.

Sorry mom, but you son is not humble at all. His speech was "all about me" and anyone who calls himself "Superman" and paints his nails isn't humble. Just compare Caleb's speech to Joe Burrow's. Case closed.

Speaking of painting one's nails, I don't do it, but if I ever said what Caleb had painted on his nails for the PAC 12 CG to my daddy, I would have been smacked. And he was too.
Excellent post.

Trey13

Well ur fixing to see what the NFL sees of a Heisman QB Over a well something down the line QB. LMAO
LMAO I am still gonna offer you my bet… Grow some and take it. One of us will not be back on here after the first pick. And I'm pretty sure only a couple Bammers would want you to win it. BUT I know u will coward out AGAIN. 😂🤡

JBell

So what is this bet? I've heard mention of it. I know loser deletes his account. Is it who gets drafted first between Bryce and hooker?

Latest posts