Heisman Watch

PillsburyDoughboy

Heisman looking a little different after Oregon Fell last week. Georgia losing too hurts any chance Carson Beck had. Looks like Jalen Milroe might get a ticket to the award.

He got off to a really slow start but came out strong. Head to head with Jayden Daniels in the LSU game his stats were off the charts. I don't think there is denying he is one of the top QB in the NCAA right now. Happy to have him at ALABAMA.

trtr0611

Heisman looking a little different after Oregon Fell last week. Georgia losing too hurts any chance Carson Beck had. Looks like Jalen Milroe might get a ticket to the award.

He got off to a really slow start but came out strong. Head to head with Jayden Daniels in the LSU game his stats were off the charts. I don't think there is denying he is one of the top QB in the NCAA right now. Happy to have him at ALABAMA.
Well isn't that special…….brings a tear to my eye.

RobbyW

Aren't you the guy who always talks about non playoff bowl games don't mean anything and are participate trophies? Isn't going but not winning kind of th same thing?

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I don't like when people say two players go head-to-head when their teams play each other. Two quarterbacks or two running backs do not play against each other. One team may have a much better defense than the other. I know this comes up a lot in discussions for the Heisman and maybe it influences voters but it really shouldn't. They are not playing against the same defense. I also think there is often too much emphasis on the teams' won-loss records.

buckaroo

Lol

cbhunter

Hey @PillsburyDoughboy if Alabama fans can claim hurts does that means an AUBURN QB took Milroe's spot?
1701789641465.gif

Ouch

PillsburyDoughboy

I can't believe Milroe wasn't a finalist because I know I read it here that he would get a ticket.

Might want to look up the definition of "might" Never said he "would"

Regardless this young man has put on a great season for the ALABAMA Crimson Tide and I cannot wait to see what he has in store for us the rest of the season and even next season.

Unlike the continued whineing we heard from the vols fan base about HH about NOT getting to make the trip you won't be hearing that from me.

Roll Tide.

Latest posts