Jackson Arnold 18-1
Jaxson Dart 18-1
Garrett Nussmeier 18-1
Noah Fifita 20-1
Riley Leonard 20-1
Cam Ward 20-1
Conner Weigman 20-1

Bamamonts

Dart is a really good QB. If they can win some big games he should get som exposure. They play Oklahoma and Georgia in Oxford. If he has good games those weeks will do a lot for him. Ole Miss could have a really good year again.

Spurhunter

Dart is a really good QB. If they can win some big games he should get som exposure. They play Oklahoma and Georgia in Oxford. If he has good games those weeks will do a lot for him. Ole Miss could have a really good year again.
I don't know who they lost and who returns, but they went 11-2 only losing @ alabama and @Georgia. That's pretty impressive for Ole Miss. It can't be an easy place to recruit. This year's schedule is very favorable. If they returned a bunch of starters they could be 9-0 when they host UGA.

wayne

I don't know who they lost and who returns, but they went 11-2 only losing @ alabama and @Georgia. That's pretty impressive for Ole Miss. It can't be an easy place to recruit. This year's schedule is very favorable. If they returned a bunch of starters they could be 9-0 when they host UGA.
Ole Miss signed 15 portal players and is rated as the top ranked portal team. 1 5* and 7 4*. They're going to be very good if the players can mesh in the locker room.
1000015044.jpg

THEdonkey0515

Ole Miss signed 15 portal players and is rated as the top ranked portal team. 1 5* and 7 4*. They're going to be very good if the players can mesh in the locker room.View attachment 212770
The problem with what ole miss did is 90% of them are 1 and done players, so if they don't mesh, then you lose 15+ players you recruited just last year. And they are backing it up with a class that isn't even top 20.

Heupel has done well getting portal guys with 2 or 3 years left Still adding depth, and if things need a year to mesh, that's fine.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Recent update on FanDuel

Carson Beck 7½-1
Quinn Ewers 7½-1
Dillon Gabriel 10-1
Will Howard 12-1
Jalen Milroe 12-1
Nico lamaleava 15-1
Jackson Arnold 18-1
Jaxson Dart 18-1
Garrett Nussmeier 18-1
Noah Fifita 20-1
Riley Leonard 20-1
Cam Ward 20-1
Conner Weigman 20-1
Dillion Gabriel and Will Howard seem to be a bit out of place and too high. Put Carson /beck Quinn and Jalen in the top 3 and I would say those are your solid top 3 runners.

Jaxson Dart is going to have a great season I suspect.

PillsburyDoughboy

Jalen should be in the top 3? Shocker. 12-1 is a pretty good return on investment. You should get a 2nd mortgage on the ol doublewide and make some easy money.
DeBoer has brought in Ryan Grubb as OC . I suspect he can take Jalen to the Elite level. DeBoer has brought in Austin Mack no doubt to shake things up much like Saban did in 2023 when he brought in Tyler Buckner to push Jalen into proving himself and pushing himself. While I suspect the QB1 job is Jalens to keep its also his to lose if DeBoer sees something he likes better.

Trust the Process. Its still there I am sure.

Spurhunter

While I suspect the QB1 job is Jalens to keep its also his to lose if DeBoer sees something he likes better.
Wait a minute. You're telling me that the head coach will replace a player if he sees another player he likes better??? You mean the depth chart isn't set in stone from Week 1 until the end of the season??? Your football knowledge is astounding. Just incredible. You really should be applying for some of these D1 head coaching jobs. You would absolutely blow them away in the interview when you told them you are going to play the best players. What a concept!

PalsPal

I think Beck was very underrated in '23. If UGA can develop a couple of these receivers we picked up out of the portal then my money is on him to win it. The kids smart, smooth, and has a cannon…only time will tell

I have to admit that, going into theis past season, I thought GA would slip at QB play. Beck was solid.

buckaroo

Heupel was heisman runner-up, and National Champion in college as a qb I would guess he can turn our 5 star qb's into something too

Latest posts