Hole in the horn mainframe 10

Bass1090

Wow. Would love to know more details? Where killed? Did you have trail cam pics? Etc.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. The buck was killed in Montgomery County and no trail cam pics. He was not chasing but glands were dark, soaked and he stunk like you would expect a buck in full rut too. I was set up between a thicket and overgrown CRP field in the hardwoods. Second buck I saw that morning….no does.

Bass1090

Good gracious buddy, that's a TOAD! Congrats! Got to be approaching 180 I would guess!
Thanks MUP. I haven't scored him but did measure the spread.

The picture hasn't been photoshopped or anything but because the rack continues to stay wide all the way out, I think it does probably make it look bigger. I would guess tip to tip is 18"-19" while the outside spread is 23.5". If I was guessing at a score I would say mid 160's. Thanks again brother

MUP

Thanks MUP. I haven't scored him but did measure the spread.

The picture hasn't been photoshopped or anything but because the rack continues to stay wide all the way out, I think it does probably make it look bigger. I would guess tip to tip is 18"-19" while the outside spread is 23.5". If I was guessing at a score I would say mid 160's. Thanks again brother
I'm gonna go out on a "tine" and say he'll get 170 or a little better! ;)

Latest posts