HOG HUNTS SOUTH FORK

mopar

anybody do any hog hunting up at south fork could use some real help been scouting seen a few good signs i know hogs are always on the move is there anything i can use to keep them in a given area

bohunter2001

what areas have you scouted? I know a place some hogs seem to be every fall. Always see sign and have even caught a glimpse of a few. I stopped in the ranger station and asked them and they took me to a few places that they always see alot of sign and even hogs during deer season. They were very helpful.

cecil30-30

I have always hunted the bandy creek part.Down duncan hollow road and walk to the bottom of the mountain and cut back to the left and follow the creek a little ways and you will see sign out the ying yang.but as for ever seeing a hog up there.i have never seen one.Been hunting several times but no cigar.If you guys are planning a trip or something i would love to tag along and go with someone.I usually go by myself.

mopar

went scouting last tues found some good rubs near a pond dident look like they were very old maybe a week couldent smell any i hope they come back gonna put out some hog wild for them

Latest posts