Hawk Transformer Huntpod stand

BULL MOOSE

Does anyone have any experience with this stand?

http://hawkhunting.myshopify.com/collec ... tpod-stand

It is a little heavy and I have been comparing it to the millennium T 100 tripod. I don't really like hieghts, but one of the stands might be useful and more mobile than ladders.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 6,665
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 6,659

Mike Belt

Pretty neat idea. The Tx tripod I told you I had puts you at 13' eye level which sometimes is not high enough to suit me. It's lighter in weight but you carry it...no wheels. It just depends on where you're hunting but I like the looks of the Hawk and it seems to be a great crossover to a deer cart as well.

TboneD

Hawk makes a good product, and I suspect this one was designed with cat tail marshes and such in mind. Not too tall but just high enough to see down into young clear-cuts and such, where a taller tripod or ladder would only work if put up well in advance so the deer could get used to it.

Mike Belt

I love mine. I can't remember exactly.... 58 or 68 pounds. Run and gun. Carry it in with you and it takes about 90 seconds to set it up and you're hunting. They are a little pricey and you have to pay freight shipping to get it here. That front rail comes off to open it up for archery hunting. The seat pivots 360 degrees and after 12 years mine still pivots without making a sound.

BULL MOOSE

I stopped at Cabelas outside Chatanooga to look at a hi pod yesterday. They have some in inventory in boxes, but not assembled. I wanted to see one assembled.

SKFOOTER

Some retailer's description say that the wheel kit is optional while others state that the wheels are included. Does anyone know which is correct??

BULL MOOSE

Other than a Menards in KY or MO, the best price that you can find with shipping is through Midway when they offer free shipping and some other discount and it would be around $250-260. Menards has a low price and they recently had an 11% store credit offer, but you would still have to pay tax......I know because I wasted a lot of time studying how I could get one for about 200....best I could find would be in the 250 range.

BULL MOOSE

Midday is about the best you can do on price and free shipping. I am thinking about it.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 6,241