Ground Blind Mesh

Pic IN the Casa

I have a few home made/woods made blinds that have shooting holes that are always open. Maybe I'm overboard but I hang a feather or piece of paper on a string from the ceiling so the wind can blow it around a little. My thought is deer or turkey get used to some movement inside it.

DEER REPELLANT

Took my wife hunting last year and told her to shoot through the mesh. Got a doe stopped and when she fired the crossbow i looked over to tell her congratulations and noticed she missed the mesh, shot through the blind. She double lunged the deer so i know a g5 fixed blade will have no problem shooting through anything in its way :D lol.

Grandslam11

DEER REPELLANT":2n7809e9 said:
Took my wife hunting last year and told her to shoot through the mesh. Got a doe stopped and when she fired the crossbow i looked over to tell her congratulations and noticed she missed the mesh, shot through the blind. She double lunged the deer so i know a g5 fixed blade will have no problem shooting through anything in its way :D lol.
Thats hilarious. i had a similar scenario during a juvenile hunt and the boy got buck fever and shot a hole through the side of my blind. HAHA. Good Times.

JDS

I have personally never done it but I know 2 close friends that have done it with fixed blades with no issues.

PillsburyDoughboy

DEER REPELLANT":2jdrusld said:
If you hunt in one long enough its gonna happen. No doubt about it.

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

Pic IN the Casa":ka7afzvv said:
I have a few home made/woods made blinds that have shooting holes that are always open. Maybe I'm overboard but I hang a feather or piece of paper on a string from the ceiling so the wind can blow it around a little. My thought is deer or turkey get used to some movement inside it.
never thought of that,good idea

Latest posts