Good hunt..Good buck

REM7

I have only had 2 opportunities to hunt thus far this season. Last sit I was 2nd weeekend of bow and I waed to kill a doe. My 2nd sit of season was this morning. As daylight broke it wasn't long until the deer movement started. Shortly after daylight I had a mature doe at 120 yds. So I let the smoke pole bark and she fell insight. I sit there taking in God's creation. Over the next hour multiple small bucks were on their feet. About 630 another mature doe stepped out and once again smoke pole sang. A 7:10 this guy came bouncing through the other end of field but offered no shot. Another good 8pt came behind him 5 minutes later. I decided to pass on him. Well at 7:25 my boy came back through checking a doe. I stopped him and at 110 yrds I let the smoke pole sing for the 3rd time. I seen 9 different bucks mostly small out and about. Im extremely grateful and blessed to have had the opportunity to kill 3 deer this morning and including a decent buck. He a main frame 8pt with 2 flyers on backside of base that are 3". Truly blessed!

Attachments

• 20201108_135552.jpg
    20201108_135552.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 406

DRSJ35

I'd write that down time and date. Cause it ain't often a man gets to do that in one sit. Congrats man on an epic hunt.

Latest posts