Get your tickets

Gravey

I bought tickets to this weekend's UT / Kentucky game and about had to sell a kidney to afford it. Normally wouldn't do it but the wife is going to already be in Knoxville and it was her idea so who am I to say no. After stomaching the cost of those yesterday I bought season tickets for next year today. No lower bowl left but only 7 rows up in the upper deck so not awful. Only paid double for season tickets vs this year's one game. 🤪 GBO!!! 🍊

Trey13

I bought tickets to this weekend's UT / Kentucky game and about had to sell a kidney to afford it. Normally wouldn't do it but the wife is going to already be in Knoxville and it was her idea so who am I to say no. After stomaching the cost of those yesterday I bought season tickets for next year today. No lower bowl left but only 7 rows up in the upper deck so not awful. Only paid double for season tickets vs this year's one game. 🤪 GBO!!! 🍊
Two weeks ago they were lower level left on the 50 (nothing to do with the weirdo) visitor side. Two of my buddies bought two together.

Gravey

Two weeks ago they were lower level left on the 50 (nothing to do with the weirdo) visitor side. Two of my buddies bought two together.
I talked to my wife about it prior to the bama game and should've gone ahead then but didn't. Oh well I'll move down when I can. Wanted to be under the overhang out of the sun and sheltered from rain but oh well.

TNTreeman

Have fun! Should be a great atmosphere. GBO!

PalsPal

My dad's seats are in L. The new jumbotron was a great addition, as I was always having to twist around to see a replay.

We sat in BB last week, but was only 2 rows up from the entrance. There's no way I could sit much higher or lower from the entrance. The steepness of the steps messes with my mind.

Being out of the weather is a huge plus. Also, you can always sell some to recoup part of the cost.

Gravey

My dad's seats are in L. The new jumbotron was a great addition, as I was always having to twist around to see a replay.

We sat in BB last week, but was only 2 rows up from the entrance. There's no way I could sit much higher or lower from the entrance. The steepness of the steps messes with my mind.

Being out of the weather is a huge plus. Also, you can always sell some to recoup part of the cost.
Yeah I wanted lower bowl under the overhang but nothing down low available. ZZ was available but you'd be in the sun full bore on those early season games and didn't want that. Years ago tickets our were in Z12 and then moved to A. Those were great. Seats on the aisle 3 or 4 rows down from the concourse, under the overhang and had a tv right in front of us for seeing the plays in review. I've sat all over that stadium at one time or another. Adding the Jumbotron on the other end was a good thing.

Gravey

Man what a game but dang that was a long day. Left home at 8:00 AM and got back home at 1:30 AM.
1E9C12CE-A4D3-49B8-BED6-D9F0AF4661EB.jpeg127E6DFE-600F-4FD4-8FF7-26056DDD2F88.jpeg514CD58D-398F-4ED0-99DF-82E90B442B26.jpegB7C4FE28-BC40-4285-8D0B-922882377D1E.jpegB018B180-8290-4A72-A51F-73B87545B50B.jpeg0593F91E-7C27-475C-9D8D-49ADDB1CDD9D.jpeg

Gravey

Wow. And I thought leaving at 1:15 was early.

How long does it normally take you to make the drive? It's about 1:15 for us without traffic.
3 hours without stopping. My wife was already there so had to run to the hotel in Alcoa by the airport and get her. On the way back had to stop at Buccee's. 😆