Michigan didn’t get the memo

BMan

One crazed idiot killed those trees. Not a fan base and certainly not any ALABAMA fan I know.

I think rolling those trees is one of the dumbest, stupidest craziest things I have ever seen in all my life but hey its auburn. I expect nothing less from them.

What kick 6 ? Roll Tide !

Crazier than killing them? Very telling response.

PillsburyDoughboy

Crazier than killing them? Very telling response.
Probably should have clarified Dumbest Craziest stupidest TRADITIONS in Colllege football so the ALABAMA haters would not come out of the woodwork. My bad. Won't let it happen again. :)

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't hate alabama.

I just like watching you get your knickers in a bunch. :D
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

PillsburyDoughboy

when bo nix wins the heisman 👀🤣😂

That would be Jayden (sp) Daniels
NOPE. Bo Nix is the better QB. Jayden Daniels could not beat ALABAMA and Jalen Milroe was the Better QB head to head in the LSU match up. So no. Jayden Daniels will not be the Heisman .

And before you go crying about Jayden got hurt in that game. He was allready behind in stats in that game before the injury and had lost the game. So STOP!

cbhunter

NOPE. Bo Nix is the better QB. Jayden Daniels could not beat ALABAMA and Jalen Milroe was the Better QB head to head in the LSU match up. So no. Jayden Daniels will not be the Heisman .

And before you go crying about Jayden got hurt in that game. He was allready behind in stats in that game before the injury and had lost the game. So STOP!
Oh so the Alabama game decides heisman. Got it 🤣🤣

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Dropped them to #6.

Still ranked higher than Alabama. :D

If Alabama beats Georgia, Bama would most likely jump Ohio State due to beating a higher ranked team and winning a conference championship. Texas would likely jump as well if they win their conference championship and they would probably stay ahead of Alabama.

The committee does not look forward when taking into account strength of schedule. Ohio State got a bump when playing Michigan while Alabama will get a bump after they play Georgia. The chaos that Alabama needed to get them strongly in the picture did not happen over the last few weeks. Though not likely, there is still a chance.

BMan

If Alabama beats Georgia, Bama would most likely jump Ohio State due to beating a higher ranked team and winning a conference championship. Texas would likely jump as well if they win their conference championship and they would probably stay ahead of Alabama.

The committee does not look forward when taking into account strength of schedule. Ohio State got a bump when playing Michigan while Alabama will get a bump after they play Georgia. The chaos that Alabama needed to get them strongly in the picture did not happen over the last few weeks. Though not likely, there is still a chance.

Regardless of what you say... today OSU is still ranked higher than Alabama. lol

cbhunter

If you were half as smart as you thought about college football, you would be dangerous

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpeg
    IMG_1398.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 8

Trey13

😂😂😂 doofus

cbhunter

I'm fine with it. BO Nix choked in the big game. Sorta balanced everything out.
Bo had a respectable stat line.

Bo not winning had nothing to do with his final game. You see, the Heisman goes by the whole body of work over the season. The writing was on the wall weeks ago.

You want to say how Milroe played soooo much better than Daniels in the head to head matchup. How many rushing yards did Daniel's have against bama?? Let me save you the trouble….11 rushes for ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE YARDS. 👀😂

Man you should educate yourself on college football sometime and try to have intelligent conversations. 🥱🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1408.jpeg
    IMG_1408.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts