Michigan didn’t get the memo

Gravey

Thought everybody knew you weren't supposed to storm the field after a big win. 🤷‍♂️😆 Pic is from my former brother in law who's a Michigan fan and was there.
IMG_5414.jpeg

Bamamonts

I don't think Bama makes it in even if they beat Georgia. If Bama makes it in then several teams lose and that might happen but I doubt it.
I would love for Bama to make the playoffs but honestly I just want Bama to beat Georgia.
Georgia is on top of the mountain and it's Bama's chance to take down the best.
Georgia has a great run going. Back to back Champions. Won 29 games in a row. They are firing on all cylinders. I hope Bama can compete.

MUP

In all fairness, last week Ohio State lost to the #3 team in the nation; Alabama struggled to beat a 6-6 team and only managed to pull ahead with 32 seconds left in the game. :D
I know. But, shoe on the other foot, IF Meechigan had lost, they would have likely dropped to nearly 10th. I've never understood this part that happens between Michigan and OSU, the talking heads will say OSU can lose and still be in, but Michigan loses and they're out? Rankings the same, 2-3 or 3-2, it's always OSU in, and Michigan out. Just confusing how that works. 😁

PillsburyDoughboy

My favorite image this year was all the auburn fans getting ready to storm the field and then all the disappointing pics cropping up on social media.

That and the premature rolling of Toomers Corner. Idiots.

BMan

I know. But, shoe on the other foot, IF Meechigan had lost, they would have likely dropped to nearly 10th. I've never understood this part that happens between Michigan and OSU, the talking heads will say OSU can lose and still be in, but Michigan loses and they're out? Rankings the same, 2-3 or 3-2, it's always OSU in, and Michigan out. Just confusing how that works. 😁

I think you are misreading the intent behind my comments... :D

BMan

My favorite image this year was all the auburn fans getting ready to storm the field and then all the disappointing pics cropping up on social media.

That and the premature rolling of Toomers Corner. Idiots.

A bama fan calling anyone idiots and Toomers Corner in the same breath is the epitome of chutzpah.

PillsburyDoughboy

A bama fan calling anyone idiots and Toomers Corner in the same breath is the epitome of chutzpah.
Allow me to retort

Nobody cares!

The 4-31 eclipses anything in Iron bowl history. auburn fans can just continue to live with disappointment. Especially in a few weeks when they see Bo Nix get the Heisman. Boy is that gonna sting .
And for your viewing pleasure

BMan

Allow me to retort

Nobody cares!

The 4-31 eclipses anything in Iron bowl history. auburn fans can just continue to live with disappointment. Especially in a few weeks when they see Bo Nix get the Heisman. Boy is that gonna sting .
And for your viewing pleasure

You're not even smart enough to understand my statement.

alabama fans will always be known as the a-holes who killed the trees at Toomer's Corner. Enjoy your shared, and clueless, blame.

Oh, and you're STILL ranked below OSU. LOL

BamaProud

Without the hatred alabama fans generated towards Auburn, it never would have happened. Bask in the shared blame.

I don't believe that the action of one individual is reflective (or blamable) on/of all others.
Poachers don't reflect the beliefs of hunters, Mass shooters don't reflect the beliefs of gun owners etc... But continue with your blame.

By the way, I know you are just being hyperbolic, but no Alabama fan I know supports what that idiot did in Toomers Corner.

PillsburyDoughboy

You're not even smart enough to understand my statement.

alabama fans will always be known as the a-holes who killed the trees at Toomer's Corner. Enjoy your shared, and clueless, blame.

Oh, and you're STILL ranked below OSU. LOL
One crazed idiot killed those trees. Not a fan base and certainly not any ALABAMA fan I know.

I think rolling those trees is one of the dumbest, stupidest craziest things I have ever seen in all my life but hey its auburn. I expect nothing less from them.

What kick 6 ? Roll Tide !

Latest posts