Circle Your Calendar…

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
It's off-season for college football, but with the recent spring games and the warmer temps I'm already looking forward to the fall.

What is the one game on your favorite team's schedule that you are circling as most challenging?

I won't lie, UGA's schedule is pretty soft on the front end which should be good for breaking in a new QB, but every season bears a new team and they will also be breaking in new CBs, and the D just took a big hit with Bear Alexander leaving for greener pastures. Never can tell if it's gonna be famine, feast, or somewhere in between.

The late UT game being played in Knoxville makes me more nervous than all of the rest of the games on UGA's schedule . UT will be breaking in a new QB as well, but they have plenty of returning talent to support. Their D oughta be better again this season as long as the O gives them a breather. That's the one I'm circling

TNRifleman

We have Michigan at home this year so our biggest challenge will likely be Ohio State in Columbus. That being said, I'm all set up for another 2-3 loss year from James Franklin.

PalsPal

We have Michigan at home this year so our biggest challenge will likely be Ohio State in Columbus. That being said, I'm all set up for another 2-3 loss year from James Franklin.

I was wondering who "we" was 😀!

IF Milton is still the starter by GA, then I give us a chance because that'll mean that he's playing well.

The D will be improved, but young.

Bamamonts

October 21. The Third Saturday in October!
That's the one I want to win the most.
Bama has a few tough games with LSU and A&M. I think Texas will be the big test early.
I'm excited to see the 2 new qbs play in the A Day game.

K-dub

UT vs Georgia. Normally it would be Florida because I can't stand the gators, but I don't expect much of a fight out of them. Next most important game would be Alabama, have to show last year wasn't a fluke. Beat Georgia and win the east.

Gravey

My wife was just asking me today when the UT / Georgia game was and I said I didn't know without looking but why was she asking. She said apparently it's the talk on Facebook after the spring games. If nothing changes we'll be there for it. In addition the 3rd Saturday in October is always one I want the Vols to win.

BamaProud

October 21. The Third Saturday in October!
That's the one I want to win the most.
Bama has a few tough games with LSU and A&M. I think Texas will be the big test early.
I'm excited to see the 2 new qbs play in the A Day game.

Its been 7,114 days since Tennessee beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL. :)

PillsburyDoughboy

Its been 7,114 days since Tennessee beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL. :)
mr burns GIF

PillsburyDoughboy

That's a long time!
...Maybe the Tide can pull off a win next time the Vols come to Birmingham. ;)
Bammer hasn't beaten Tennessee in Indianapolis very often either.
ALABAMA has a lot of games before the 3rd Saturday in October. Got to get through them first. :)

volboy

That's a long time!
...Maybe the Tide can pull off a win next time the Vols come to Birmingham. ;)
Bammer hasn't beaten Tennessee in Indianapolis very often either.
🤣
I remember back in the 90s when we went to Birmingham every other year we hear a bunch of time "but UT hasn't won in Tuscaloosa since 1930.". Our response was this game hadn't played in Tuscaloosa since 1930. I think from 1932 - maybe 1999 the games were in Birmingham as that stadium held about 20,000 more than Tuscaloosa stadium until they redid it around 1998 or 99 I think.

buckaroo

I'm predicting Milton will be one of the best if not the best qb's next year bama game should be another barn burner, with our improved defense I have confidence more this year than ever

Latest posts