FT. CAMPBELL 2014

cfagan15

Im hunting with a disabled vet tomorrow for the first time at the fort. We have the option of area 33 or 16 HC which one would be better for us?

JDP

cfagan15 said:
He is disabled and is allowed a companion. I am not. He can come to my area 33 or I can hunt with him in his area 16.

That is not true!! if he signed in a hc area he can take you. He cant go with you in an area unless hes signed in that same area!! You can't be in both!!!

JDP

Nockdeep said:
With an archery license and post permit can you hunt a shotgun/muzzleloader area or do you have to have a gun license as well?

You can bow hunt in a gun area with the big game archery tag, but if you use a gun in that area you must have the big game gun or ml tag

SMB44

@fulldraw said:
SMB44 said:
Looking for some advise. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to hunt a gun area or stick to bow areas? Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!

Most likely you'll be settling for whatever area you can get unless you're active duty. If you are, I'd be trying for the best areas which are gun.

I'm active duty so I'll try for gun

Todd Bell

No deer for me in 20. This is my first time out here. It's amazing how much traffic there has been all morning. Most of the gun shots have stopped. I'll leave in another 50 minutes

Latest posts