Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

G8rntn

garnermtn said:
And if your post count is based on worthless threads like this one then by all means bask in your thread count dude

If this thread is worthless then why did you click on it???? I didn't start it DUDE. Good try though :cool:

gator-n-buck

garnermtn said:
Amazing how douchebag Florida fans can get on a Tennessee hunting site and run their mouth about a 4-8 team. Incredible

Ummmm.... A Vol fan trolls this post.... :) I'm not complaining because I love the smack talking..... :D You are going to call foul??? Can't do that.... :) None of this stuff really matters to the teams or coaches. They just go out and play ball no matter what's said on forums.... :)

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
in the dog house! said:
Where is Bruce??? :D

I was in Nashville this morning at 2:30 am and just walked in....

Here's what little Wrangler didn't mention.... :D FL star rating is higher and FL still in on 5 - 5 star players that will announce late.

Butch is doing what he did last year...... He's going after 30 - 3 to 4 star guys. At the end of the day like last year.... FL players star rating will be higher on avg. UTs only up there because of pure #s..... Check out the ratings AVG.... :)

I did check the rankings,Vols #7-Gators #38.

You didn't look close at the players star rating avg.... :)

REN

hahahah FL has 8 commits and TN has 22. I'm failing to see the comparison here.

also FL is favored to land the #1 and #2 DE's in the country

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
in the dog house! said:
Where is Bruce??? :D

I was in Nashville this morning at 2:30 am and just walked in....

Here's what little Wrangler didn't mention.... :D FL star rating is higher and FL still in on 5 - 5 star players that will announce late.

Butch is doing what he did last year...... He's going after 30 - 3 to 4 star guys. At the end of the day like last year.... FL players star rating will be higher on avg. UTs only up there because of pure #s..... Check out the ratings AVG.... :)

I did check the rankings,Vols #7-Gators #38.

You didn't look close at the players star rating avg.... :)

Didnt really want to bring bad news to you Gator fans but I also saw that 4 players decommited from Gators this past week.At that rate,Florida may have to forfeit their games this year because they dont have enough players to field a team!!lol!!

Twinshooter

REN said:

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.
Ren, do you need a second? HA! :D GO VOLS, these gator don't need any help from a top team that got beat by the WAR EAGLES.

Wrangler95

REN said:

Well,I rather be #7 than # 38!!lol

gator-n-buck

REN said:
why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

Kind of like the same fan celebrating UT being #1 last year at the same time. Funny part is that UT only beat FL by one spot last year and FL signed half the # UT did... Clue... Good question by the way... :)

REN

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

right but you do get how they rank the teams don't you? 22 vs 8 you do see which will have a higher ranking right.

I don't personally care cause Bama is always #1 so makes no difference to me hahaha.

RTR.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

And FL will still beat UT on the field.. Must be poor coaching considering those 20 - 3 star players UT took from Candy... :D Oh... Vandy beat UT also... :D

G8rntn

Honestly these TN fans have no clue about football or esp recruiting. They look at a stat and think "we are beating them at something". It really is funny to see how hyped the get every off season.

NICHOLS3

G8rntn said:
NICHOLS3 said:
G8rntn said:
IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

Do I get the 7pts?

Why do need points if you think TN will in outright???

when did I say that? and why would I make a even bet with you when I can get 7pts from vegas.

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

IT IS JULYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

G8rntn

NICHOLS3 said:
G8rntn said:
NICHOLS3 said:
G8rntn said:
IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

Do I get the 7pts?

when did I say that? and why would I make a even bet with you when I can get 7pts from vegas.

So you do or don't think TN will beat UF????? IF you think TN wins then you don't need the points!! Unless you really don't think they will. I see what you are trying to say. LOL@VOLFANS

A

Anonymous

REN said:

The Vols have landed the #1 overall player in the entire nation,not to mention the #1 wide receiver in the nation!

G8rntn

NICHOLS3 said:
G8rntn said:
NICHOLS3 said:
G8rntn said:

Do I get the 7pts?

Remember we was 4-8 last year and TN had a better record than us. SOOOOOOOO will you give me 7????

Latest posts