Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
hahahah FL has 8 commits and TN has 22. I'm failing to see the comparison here.

also FL is favored to land the #1 and #2 DE's in the country

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

Well,I rather be #7 than # 38!!lol

And FL will still beat UT on the field.. Must be poor coaching considering those 20 - 3 star players UT took from Candy... :D Oh... Vandy beat UT also... :D

If Mushchamp is considered a good coach,who would you call a terrible coach.His 4 wins with all those 4 and 5 star recruits speak volumes of Mushchamps coaching ability!

Someone that has a vote that counts must of... 2012... 11-2 and Sec coach of the year. Just facts... Next thing you will be telling us that Peyton was a better college player than Tebow... :D

G8rntn

THEdonkey0515 said:
Didn't mean to start a fuss lol just offering a bet like u did lol, and yes the final record is more important then 1 game, and yes I would rather lose to florida and finish with a better record then florida in the end cause thats WHAT MATTERS lol but whatever hahaha go vols!

So you are saying Tn will get beat by UF??? Thanks but I already knew that.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
MOD please lock this post... :D TN fans are making fun of us... Just kidding.. :D

The mods dont want us Vol fans to provoke the whole 2 Gator fans.They have deleted one of my post already!We are sorry,all 2 of you Gator fans!lol!!!

Wrangler95

Twinshooter said:
Anonymous said:
REN said:

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

The Vols have landed the #1 overall player in the entire nation,not to mention the #1 wide receiver in the nation!
When you have this bunch of line jerker drinking their self made gatorade, then there is no reasoning with them.

I know,all 2 of the Gator fans and the 1 Bamer fan!!lol!!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
MOD please lock this post... :D TN fans are making fun of us... Just kidding.. :D

The mods dont want us Vol fans to provoke the whole 2 Gator fans.They have deleted one of my post already!We are sorry,all 2 of you Gator fans!lol!!!

we should be the ones apologizing to you!!! hahaha But I cant help that The Vols Suck!!

THEdonkey0515

G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Didn't mean to start a fuss lol just offering a bet like u did lol, and yes the final record is more important then 1 game, and yes I would rather lose to florida and finish with a better record then florida in the end cause thats WHAT MATTERS lol but whatever hahaha go vols!

So you are saying Tn will get beat by UF??? Thanks but I already knew that.
I'm saying florida is gonna have a worse record and lose there coach but u only care if they beat TN lol

Wrangler95

REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

right but you do get how they rank the teams don't you? 22 vs 8 you do see which will have a higher ranking right.

I don't personally care cause Bama is always #1 so makes no difference to me hahaha.

RTR.
Florida may not get as many 4 or 5 star players,heck I dont know what players are gonna choose the Gators.I do know that the Vols are getting great players.The overall # 1 player in the nation and the #1 overall wide receiver!

Again not the #1 player overall unless your using SCOUT in which the rankings from the OP are not from scout.

They are good players but a good WR makes no differnce when your qbs suck hahah

The Vol QB's may fool people this year,Justin Worley finished #3 overall in a QB camp this summer out of about 40 starting QB's!!

Mudbone

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

And FL will still beat UT on the field.. Must be poor coaching considering those 20 - 3 star players UT took from Candy... :D Oh... Vandy beat UT also... :D
coach butch jones coached his team right out of the vandy game last year. His team was MUCH more talented than vandy. It doesn't matter how good the players are if you can't coach them. Vols would have been better off taking coach Franklin from the DORES instead of those twenty recruits.

REN

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

right but you do get how they rank the teams don't you? 22 vs 8 you do see which will have a higher ranking right.

I don't personally care cause Bama is always #1 so makes no difference to me hahaha.

RTR.
Florida may not get as many 4 or 5 star players,heck I dont know what players are gonna choose the Gators.I do know that the Vols are getting great players.The overall # 1 player in the nation and the #1 overall wide receiver!

Again not the #1 player overall unless your using SCOUT in which the rankings from the OP are not from scout.

The Vol QB's may fool people this year,Justin Worley finished #3 overall in a QB camp this summer out of about 40 starting QB's!!

Ohhh so now a camp where no one is wearing pads or hitting is how your judging the qb play this year. You can polish a turd but in the end it's still a turd hahaha

G8rntn

Twinshooter said:
I am just glad Florida is the land of the sand so you can bury your dinky head in it after the third weekend of September.
YES you heard it first right here, I don't need next year, it will happen this September.

3rd weekend in September will be a loss, not big news for actual football fans because BAMA will beat us. We play the Vols October 4th... Shows how much you know about "your team"

G8rntn

REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

RTR.

Ohhh so now a camp where no one is wearing pads or hitting is how your judging the qb play this year. You can polish a turd but in the end it's still a turd hahaha

You didn't know???? The Vols are the OFFSEASON CHAMPS!!!

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Honestly these TN fans have no clue about football or esp recruiting. They look at a stat and think "we are beating them at something". It really is funny to see how hyped the get every off season.

I'd really be pumped to see that 4 win Gator team!!lol!!

Still waiting on you and little twin to take my bet.... If you are scared just say so and I will leave you alone!!!! :D

Oh,your not bothering me in the least,I told you I don't bet on anything but I guess you gator fans are a little slow

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

If Mushchamp is considered a good coach,who would you call a terrible coach.His 4 wins with all those 4 and 5 star recruits speak volumes of Mushchamps coaching ability!

Someone that has a vote that counts must of... 2012... 11-2 and Sec coach of the year. Just facts... Next thing you will be telling us that Peyton was a better college player than Tebow... :D

I actually have great respect for Tim Tebow and he was a great college player but was not made for the NFL.Actually, Peyton has most of the NFL records and will go down as the greatest QB ever to play but I'm sure you will disagree

Latest posts