Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

Twinshooter

Anonymous said:
REN said:
hahahah FL has 8 commits and TN has 22. I'm failing to see the comparison here.

also FL is favored to land the #1 and #2 DE's in the country

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

The Vols have landed the #1 overall player in the entire nation,not to mention the #1 wide receiver in the nation!
When you have this bunch of line jerker drinking their self made gatorade, then there is no reasoning with them.

REN

e
Anonymous said:
REN said:

why did this thread even get started, did the OP not even look at the rankings closely? and why the hell is a TN fan celebrating being ranked 7th in recruiting in JULY.

The Vols have landed the #1 overall player in the entire nation,not to mention the #1 wide receiver in the nation!

Not according to 247 so if your gonna use rankings atleast stay with the same recruiting service each time

G8rntn

REN said:
Not according to 247 so if your gonna use rankings atleast stay with the same recruiting service each time

They look at who has them the highest and go off of that. The weather channel could say TN is better than BAMA and they would believe it.

G8rntn

Twinshooter said:
Anonymous said:
REN said:

When you have this bunch of line jerker drinking their self made gatorade, then there is no reasoning with them.

You have NO HOPE!!!! Could you name me 5 players off of the team that is non starters???? Bet you couldn't.... Now sit down and keep your mouth shut! ;)

Wrangler95

REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

Well,I rather be #7 than # 38!!lol

right but you do get how they rank the teams don't you? 22 vs 8 you do see which will have a higher ranking right.

I don't personally care cause Bama is always #1 so makes no difference to me hahaha.

RTR.
Florida may not get as many 4 or 5 star players,heck I dont know what players are gonna choose the Gators.I do know that the Vols are getting great players.The overall # 1 player in the nation and the #1 overall wide receiver!

G8rntn

TN fans will really hate me after we run 10 straight off on the VOLS this year!!!!! Get ready to hide or run to the MODS!!!! HE knows he does...

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

right but you do get how they rank the teams don't you? 22 vs 8 you do see which will have a higher ranking right.

I don't personally care cause Bama is always #1 so makes no difference to me hahaha.

RTR.
Florida may not get as many 4 or 5 star players,heck I dont know what players are gonna choose the Gators.I do know that the Vols are getting great players.The overall # 1 player in the nation and the #1 overall wide receiver!

LOL@VOLFANS

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

And FL will still beat UT on the field.. Must be poor coaching considering those 20 - 3 star players UT took from Candy... :D Oh... Vandy beat UT also... :D

If Mushchamp is considered a good coach,who would you call a terrible coach.His 4 wins with all those 4 and 5 star recruits speak volumes of Mushchamps coaching ability!

REN

Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

RTR.

Again not the #1 player overall unless your using SCOUT in which the rankings from the OP are not from scout.

They are good players but a good WR makes no differnce when your qbs suck hahah

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

And FL will still beat UT on the field.. Must be poor coaching considering those 20 - 3 star players UT took from Candy... :D Oh... Vandy beat UT also... :D

If Mushchamp is considered a good coach,who would you call a terrible coach.His 4 wins with all those 4 and 5 star recruits speak volumes of Mushchamps coaching ability!

You are clueless if you think losing 28 players to injuries will not hurt a team. PLease stop bcse you are making yourself look..... Well u get what I am saying. Right????

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Honestly these TN fans have no clue about football or esp recruiting. They look at a stat and think "we are beating them at something". It really is funny to see how hyped the get every off season.

I'd really be pumped to see that 4 win Gator team!!lol!!

G8rntn

REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:
Wrangler95 said:
REN said:

RTR.

Again not the #1 player overall unless your using SCOUT in which the rankings from the OP are not from scout.

They are good players but a good WR makes no differnce when your qbs suck hahah

They have no clue who their QB is!!!! Hope its Dobbs!!!!! hahahahahaha

THEdonkey0515

Didn't mean to start a fuss lol just offering a bet like u did lol, and yes the final record is more important then 1 game, and yes I would rather lose to florida and finish with a better record then florida in the end cause thats WHAT MATTERS lol but whatever hahaha go vols!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Honestly these TN fans have no clue about football or esp recruiting. They look at a stat and think "we are beating them at something". It really is funny to see how hyped the get every off season.

I'd really be pumped to see that 4 win Gator team!!lol!!

Still waiting on you and little twin to take my bet.... If you are scared just say so and I will leave you alone!!!! :D

Latest posts