Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

G8rntn

IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

in the dog house

G8rntn said:
IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

How about TN vs Bama?? If your so confident in the Vols let make the bet with TN vs Bama??

THEdonkey0515

G8rntn said:
what's the bet again??

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:

I dont bet on ballgames but this post is about the Gators being way down in 38th place in recruiting.You Gator boys hang tight with Mushchamp!

G8rntn

in the dog house! said:
G8rntn said:

How about TN vs Bama?? If your so confident in the Vols let make the bet with TN vs Bama??

Are you drinking????? I am trying to get VOL FANS to bet with ME (a Gator fan)... LOL

G8rntn

THEdonkey0515 said:
G8rntn said:
what's the bet again??

The loser of the games pay $100.00 to tndeer

THEdonkey0515

Deer Assassin said:
recruiting is not the same winning games

i could care less about florida

but butch jones sucks yall should of kept kiffen
Kiffen left on his own its not like the vols had a choice to keep him he left then he sucked and got fired lol.

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

I dont bet on ballgames but this post is about the Gators being way down in 38th place in recruiting.You Gator boys hang tight with Mushchamp!

We are... Ole Muschamp is gonna pick up his 4th STRAIGHT against your VOLS!!!! hahahahahahahahaha whats that say about Butch????? Oh wait, he has yall going in the right direction!!! hahahaha

G8rntn

THEdonkey0515 said:
Deer Assassin said:
recruiting is not the same winning games

i could care less about florida

but butch jones sucks yall should of kept kiffen
Kiffen left on his own its not like the vols had a choice to keep him he left then he sucked and got fired lol.

But the world was great when yall had him!!! then he bounced and TN fans rioted in KVILE!!!! hahahaha

Latest posts