Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

G8rntn

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

I dont bet on ballgames but this post is about the Gators being way down in 38th place in recruiting.You Gator boys hang tight with Mushchamp!

We are... Ole Muschamp is gonna pick up his 4th STRAIGHT against your VOLS!!!! hahahahahahahahaha whats that say about Butch?????

Oh wait, he has yall going in the right direction!!! hahahaha

You must not be a football fan,Butch has only coached 1 game against Gators,not his fault for losing more than 1

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
IT IS JULY, RIGHT???? Still taking bets on the TN-UF game if any of you boys wants to take me up on it. Have three so far in this thread that could take it if they have a pair. :)

I dont bet on ballgames but this post is about the Gators being way down in 38th place in recruiting.You Gator boys hang tight with Mushchamp!

We are... Ole Muschamp is gonna pick up his 4th STRAIGHT against your VOLS!!!! hahahahahahahahaha whats that say about Butch?????

You must not be a football fan,Butch has only coached 1 game against Gators,not his fault for losing more than 1

Did I say 4th against Butch or against YOUR VOLS??? Muschamp will get his SECOND STRAIGHT AGAINST YOUR BUTCH!!! hahahahahahahaha

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

I don't blame u for not taking the bet.... Seriously!!! :cool:

Wrangler95

in the dog house! said:
G8rntn said:

How about TN vs Bama?? If your so confident in the Vols let make the bet with TN vs Bama??

I wouldnt be to cocky on Bama,Sooners spanked their butts last year!!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

MUSCHAMP actually owns VOLFANS also!!!!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
in the dog house! said:
G8rntn said:

How about TN vs Bama?? If your so confident in the Vols let make the bet with TN vs Bama??

I wouldnt be to cocky on Bama,Sooners spanked their butts last year!!

Bama fans has to be overlooked.... If GOOGLE wasn't around bet he couldn't name five players on this years team that wasn't starters... HAHAHAHA

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

Did I say 4th against Butch or against YOUR VOLS??? Muschamp will get his SECOND STRAIGHT AGAINST YOUR BUTCH!!! hahahahahahahaha

The only thing that Mushchamp wil get this year is his walking papers.If the Gator fans are pleased with Mushchamp,all I have to say is you Gator fans dont expect much from a coach!!

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

I sure wouldnt be betting on a team that only won 4 games last year,seriously!

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:

I sure wouldnt be betting on a team that only won 4 games last year,seriously!

BET????

G8rntn

in the dog house! said:
I've been a Bama fan my whole life. Not a fair weather fan. Born and raised on Bama ball. Only football I watch is College ball

I was kidding with you... BET ur arse though that most on here knows nothing about "THEIR TEAM"

G8rntn

Twinshooter said:
Oh wait just give Bama a second! :) and give the Gators every oppertunity to win more than 4 games this year.
I never thought I see the day when I would see the elephant and the gator playing in the sand pile together

WE BOTH OWN YOU!!!!!! We will take turns! :cool:

Latest posts