Florida Gators 2015 Commitments!!

G8rntn

THEdonkey0515 said:
I really don't care about the florida TN game I mean yeah I hope TN wins but I could care less about 10 in a row and that crap. 1 game does not matter the final record does? I would rather bet bama next year with kiffen coming back to knoxville, then beat florida. But backing up my team saying they will finish with a better record the thing that really matters! Lol I don't see how that's cowardly?? I guess u have no faith in florida beening any good this year.

And TN aint even gonna beat UF next year so what makes u think they will beat BAMA????? Disneyland TALK!!!!

Wrangler95

maybe tomorrow said:
No, No, No......All the big time Florida recruits are waiting before they commit. That's just the way Florida does it...... :whistle:

And...........There was this one time when our coach won 4 games.....I mean 11, 11 games in one year..... :crazy:

9 straight..... :confused:

See how close I am to their usual response.

Right on!!!

gator-n-buck

in the dog house! said:
Where is Bruce??? :D

I was in Nashville this morning at 2:30 am and just walked in....

Here's what little Wrangler didn't mention.... :D FL star rating is higher and FL still in on 5 - 5 star players that will announce late.

Butch is doing what he did last year...... He's going after 30 - 3 to 4 star guys. At the end of the day like last year.... FL players star rating will be higher on avg. UTs only up there because of pure #s..... Check out the ratings AVG.... :)

Wrangler95

Twinshooter said:
Oh wait just give Bama a second! :) and give the Gators every oppertunity to win more than 4 games this year.
I never thought I see the day when I would see the elephant and the gator playing in the sand pile together

That is pathetic,Gators and Bamer's taking up for each other!

Twinshooter

Talk, Talk, Talk....Let's play ball, then talk. I will be watching all SEC games, and at the end of the season hoping we are represented.
Hopefully give me a sec, won't have to live that down all their lives, and Florida can either buy Urban back, and well I don't know about the Gamey cocks, maybe VOLS can play them ten times this year! :)

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515 said:
I really don't care about the florida TN game I mean yeah I hope TN wins but I could care less about 10 in a row and that crap. 1 game does not matter the final record does? I would rather bet bama next year with kiffen coming back to knoxville, then beat florida. But backing up my team saying they will finish with a better record the thing that really matters! Lol I don't see how that's cowardly?? I guess u have no faith in florida beening any good this year.

Donkey called your bluff Gator fan!

G8rntn

garnermtn said:
Amazing how douchebag Florida fans can get on a Tennessee hunting site and run their mouth about a 4-8 team. Incredible

THE OP was towards UF... But I guess we are supposed to sit back and take it. So only TN fans can get on here???? Get outta here with that!!!!! Your post count is too low anyway!!! :D

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

Donkey called your bluff Gator fan!

So let me get this straight.... I offer a bet to you and all vol fans and he comes up with something totally different bces HE and all of you knows TN WIL GET BEAT so he wants to ride the coat tails of everyone else and say he doesn't care if UT gets beat but only wants total record. I said OK to his bet but be MAN enough to take my bet!! And somehow I am scared????? I said I will take BOTH BETS!!!! YOU AND UR buddies are riding his and too afraid to take either of the bets!!!! LOL@VOLFANS

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
in the dog house! said:
Where is Bruce??? :D

I was in Nashville this morning at 2:30 am and just walked in....

Here's what little Wrangler didn't mention.... :D FL star rating is higher and FL still in on 5 - 5 star players that will announce late.

Butch is doing what he did last year...... He's going after 30 - 3 to 4 star guys. At the end of the day like last year.... FL players star rating will be higher on avg. UTs only up there because of pure #s..... Check out the ratings AVG.... :)

I did check the rankings,Vols #7-Gators #38.

Latest posts