Federal TSS on Sale

Gmed

Good catch. I suspect it was this load with lead and TSS. View attachment 131420

Rinella will sell you a wonderful call for ONLY $300.00!

Terrier

Look at them again!! They're not straight TSS for that price.
I looked at them again, and you're right. They aren't 100% TSS. They're the 5/6/7 Meateater version from Federal.

"3rd Degree blends No. 5 copper-plated lead shot, No. 6 Flitestopper lead and 18 g/cc No. 7 Heavyweight TSS shot." And they were $27.99, not $24 like I mis-remembered (don't get old...)

At any rate, they'll likely be an improvement over the shells I have been using and extend my range. I'll leave the more expensive 100% TSS on the shelf for you rich guys to use ;)

REN

to be fair if I remember correctly it was a limited run on the special wood they used for it and a lot of that goes to the land management project they were doing

Having said that, I love Steve and his shows BUT turkey hunting is the one area he is NOT very good at lol.

rem270

I ordered 2 boxes from Academy but not overly pleased with them. 2 of the 3 shots I shot had pellets left in the wad. They will kill for sure but I think Apex Ninjas are going to be the best for me.

deerhunter10

After switching to a 20 gauge I don't pay attention to 12 any more. But I paid around 25 a box last year for my 20 gauge. Bought 8 box's. Got a couple of boxes of apex to compare. But wouldn't pay that for them at all. It's not hard to preplan and buy things ahead of time.

Bone Collector

that's a pretty call, but not $300 pretty. Dang

Latest posts