Favorite lure?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am not a bass fisherman.
I enjoy it but I am not very good at it and I prefer to go after big ole bream.
I know that time of the year, weather conditions, water clarity, day of the week etc all affect bass and how / if they will bite and there is a time & place for every kind of lure.......

However, give me a pumpkinseed lizard with the tail dipped in yellow spike it, peg a worm weight and work it real slow and I am a happy man.
I am definitely a slow paced soft bait lure kind of guy.

What is your favorite?

nitro_z17

watts bar-3/8 chartreuse chatterbait with a white zako trailer

clear water-3/8 white swim jig with a white speed shad trailer

love throwing a frog. i really like the new booyah toadrunner

rbreedi1

Whichever one they are smashing LOL.. seriously though, I like any reaction baits I can cover water with.. chatterbaits, cranks, topwater.. Love Frog fishing too

Union Co. Boy

it depends on the time of year and conditions, but I'd have to say schooling smallies on the Spook is tops for me!

bluball

Favorite crank,only have a couple left.Have caught alot of crappie pulling this bait
ada5f5fd5f1cd3c06a58d3d27d604043.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Paul Burns

mike243":16fzvd4a said:
Grape worm,6-10" with a weight most of the time,Dynamite when that wont work :shock: :tu:

Mike
My all time favorite for the last fifty years or so. Day in and day out. But adding that some days and on certain waters I will be using something else all day long.

SES

Lucky Craft 1.5WK in ghost minnow. Can't find them anywhere anymore. I've only got 2 of them. I don't throw a buzz bait anymore because of them. Nothing like a big river smallie smashing a wake bait.

larry ipock

Union Co. Boy":376y3ryz said:
it depends on the time of year and conditions, but I'd have to say schooling smallies on the Spook is tops for me!

Yeah, you know why its called a spook when a 4# smallmouth unloads on it right at the boat!! :super: Always loved throwing spinnerbaits and Cbaits. But with my old arms and shoulders, I'll usually fish a jig, worm, or drop-shot.

Latest posts