Lucky Lure

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
The worm I learned on
I learned on the purple or black with a pink tail on the weedless worm hooks with the small wire hoop that covered the hook.

Attachments

• worm.PNG
    worm.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 31

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
The mister twister keeper hooks were good.
These were the ones I used. You could throw that thing in anywhere and it would come out as long as you didn't wrap your line around something. The pictures was just the only ones I could find with the color worm I was talking about.

Attachments

• worm hook.PNG
    worm hook.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 32

TheLBLman

There was also a time back in the early 70's when my "go-to" bait was a "Hubert Woods" spinner bait. This was a very large spinner bait with a HUGE single blade. I caught a lot of big bass on it, and most would hit on the fall, not the retrieve. Mainly fished it around logs in the more open water in places like Reelfoot Lake, or anywhere the visible end of a log was seen protruding from the water.

I think it was a Dr. Richardson from Hickman, KY who had locally developed the technique on Reelfoot.

SES

I always have a Lucky Craft 1.5WK in Ghost Minnow tied on when I'm on the river. I've caught the crap out of big smallmouth on it. I no longer throw a buzz bait because of those lures.

450BC13B-7723-459A-9079-6A6E847D838D.png

Latest posts