Even more ML technologic advancements

TLRanger

I like the way KY does their muzzle loader seasons.......An early two day hunt in late October and then a late 9 day season in Dec. after the GMA season closes. I seldom hunt with a muzzle loader.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
mike243":2nzqs7lt said:
Doskil":2nzqs7lt said:
(7) Muzzleloading firearms are defined as those firearms which are incapable of being loaded from the
breech

Please keep it that way
Yep or do away with a weapon requirement open season set a limit and hunt, use the weapon you want, not sure why Bow hunters get so much extra time in the woods, and a larger harvest. You would think that there being more gun hunters than bow it would have been addressed before now imo :poke: :pop:

I agree. Biggest problem with this would be the increased pressure when season starts in October.

jetwrnch

I just want consistency. These constant changes to the regs are a headache. Figure out the seasons, tagging process etc. and stick with it. I get CWD changes, but the rest should be fairly stable by now.

mike243

Best thing Tn did was to join the 2 weeks together instead of splitting it up, cleaning the muzzy 2 times was always a pain, smokeless stopped that pain now lol. if you really like to hunt with a certain weapon then everybody shouldn't have to use the same type and giving preference to any single type just doesn't sound legal to me, good thing I aint a lawyer, I'd probably be a broke 1 lol

Latest posts