Politics even in our deer hunting world

Snake

One guy decided the fate of that rack.
That's why iI said politics . Sad that one man decided that buck's fate and could have possibly cost King quite a bit of money . Hanson may have paid him off . This guy should be overuled by that many other scorers saying he's wrong but I guess he's the big di#k .

TheLBLman

If you read that saga, you'll clearly understand why so many accomplished trophy buck hunters NEVER have B&C class bucks "scored" by B&C.

B&C's leadership now sounds every bit as corrupt & dishonest as the DNC.
That "official" B&C scorer/"executive" Jack Reneau must surely be Merrick Garland's half-brother?
So dishonest & corrupt.
Must have a lot of money invested in the current world record buck's exhibits?

Ironically, what happened here to Mr. King sounds very similar to what happened to Mitch Rompola.
Mr. Rompola also killed a buck exceeding the current credited "world" record.
The same type people kept it from becoming official.

Ridgeline300

You'd think he could have took legal action of some type. Any buck remotely close to a record should be automatically scored by a panel where the majority should rule, not just one guy.

Snake

You'd think he could have took legal action of some type. Any buck remotely close to a record should be automatically scored by a panel where the majority should rule, not just one guy.
The King guy tried twice to get the buck scored by a panel even with some scorers blessing but couldn't because of one man Jack Reneau who had the power to turn it down.

Ridgeline300

The King guy tried twice to get the buck scored by a panel even with some scorers blessing but couldn't because of one man Jack Reneau who had the power to turn it down.
Yeah I saw that, it just blows my mind. I was pointing out the way it should be.

fairchaser

I wonder why he didn't take it to another ruling body like SCI or Buckmasters to be declared a world record? Boone and Crocket isn't the only game in town.

BigAl

I have several friends that live and hunt in Mt Horeb, funny they've never mentioned this. I think Mt Horeb was the epicenter of the CWD breakout in WI. All these guys ever talk about these days are the wolves.

Either way, this sounds like a raw deal. Hanson created his issue himself, this guy played by the rules.

Latest posts