E-bike

Joe2Kool

2 years ago I decided to buy the M2S All-Terrain Ultra HT. I did about a years worth of research before I bought this bike. I paid a little over 3 k and that hurt the wallet lol. It is comparable to the high end Quiet Kat and Rambo and you will save 3-4 K.
View attachment 131863
I just noticed the price you paid 2 years ago. The market must have gotten more crowded in the last 2 years. The M2S I bought in January was $1900, plus $100 for the upgrade to the 19 amp hr battery. Model is All Terrain HT, hydraulic disc brakes, fenders, rear rack, headlight, tailight, free shipping, no tax. Maybe the free shipping was a Christmas special.

Probably gonna go back and buy the saddlebag, and the extension to raise the handle bar, so another $150. Not planning on a cart, but one of those adds another $250.

Cedar Ridge

I just sold a Quiet Kat Canyon because it was just too big. I'm a little guy, 5'5" tall and I couldn't get on and off that thing without some trouble. I purchased 2 Specialized Vado's for my wife and I. They are both small size frames, and we love them. It's not the same heavy duty, giant tire monster bike my QuietKat was, but it will serve me for a little turkey hunting and a whole lot of just riding the trails here in Germantown. There are lots of good manufacturers out there. That QK was great quality. Just too much bike for me. BTW, it weighed 82 pounds which was difficult to load and unload on my Kuat hitch rack. Our new bikes weigh in at 52 pounds and are much easier to transport. Bikes are hard to get right now due to supply chain issues. But if you get on line, I'm sure you can find something that will work. Hope this helps.

PS: I came close to pulling the trigger on one of the Specialized electric mountain bikes. And I may regret that decision one day. They are really cool bikes. Some friends of ours have some and they were $14,000 each! The Vado model we chose has smoother tire tread and is better suited for gravel roads vs trails through the woods.

mackey

$14k? For one of these bikes? Wow. People really will buy anything. Incredible.

1900.00 $
Aventon Aventure
I put a rack on front for my bow/shotgun
a rack on back for whatever
I wouldn't want to go up or down steep hills but I will walk it.
I'm 64 and not gonna risk injury

I hooke a rope to my rear rack and pulled a 80 lb dressed doe 250 yards across a very wet cut bean field with a bow in the rack
a summit on my back
and a pack on the summit.

SOLD!!!! Come on turkey season!

SALTMAN

I bought a M2S fat tired "All Terrain" stealth . About 3 weeks ago . They have arranged to have it pricked up this Thursday and will issue me a full refund . They say .
that POS will not climb a reasonable hill , much less a steep one . I spent 6-8 calls to find out if it was me or the bike . ( some of the calls you had to schedule a call back if you wanted to talk to a tech ) . I thought it a little strange that the email from the "founder " thanking me for my purchase didn't even have his name on it .
ALL the reviews I read were fantastic, so much for reviews .
This thing would be GREAT ,if you were hunting in Wallyworld parking lot .
tip of the week , if you are dealing with a sizable company ,use your go-pro . At least for recording conversations . I had to use it to finally resolve a problem with AT&T .I will record the bike pick up .

Joe2Kool

I bought a M2S fat tired "All Terrain" stealth . About 3 weeks ago . They have arranged to have it pricked up this Thursday and will issue me a full refund . They say .
that POS will not climb a reasonable hill , much less a steep one . I spent 6-8 calls to find out if it was me or the bike . ( some of the calls you had to schedule a call back if you wanted to talk to a tech ) . I thought it a little strange that the email from the "founder " thanking me for my purchase didn't even have his name on it .
tip of the week , if you are dealing with a sizable company ,use your go-pro . At least for recording conversations . I had to use it to finally resolve a problem with AT&T .I will record the bike pick up
Not disputing your experience with M2S, but that is different from mine. I've talked to them a couple of times and they were very helpful.

I've had my bike on some steep hills, on pavement, and been pleased with it. It does need some assistance from me, but not much. If you are expecting motorcycle-like power, then you'll definitely be disappointed in an e-bike.

Regarding different makes, I bought my M2S around Christmas. I studied and compared several different brands - M2S, Hemiway, RadBike, Euronaro. They are all basically the same. Bafang motors, Shimano gears, TecTro brakes, Kenda tires, Rohs batteries etc... The lower priced ones may have entry level components, but the different manufacturers are basically a welded frame assembled with common 3rd party parts.

My neighbor bought a Euronaro about the same time I did. I've ridden both on the same hills and they both perform about the same. They are so similar, the batteries swap, and the controllers work the same for lights, walk-mode, etc.

I guess what I'm saying is if you're expecting different performance from a different bike, I think you'll be disappointed in it as well.

If I had a Go Pro, I'd post some videos of my rides. I'll make sure to get some during turkey season though.

bbuck14

Not disputing your experience with M2S, but that is different from mine. I've talked to them a couple of times and they were very helpful.

I've had my bike on some steep hills, on pavement, and been pleased with it. It does need some assistance from me, but not much. If you are expecting motorcycle-like power, then you'll definitely be disappointed in an e-bike.

Regarding different makes, I bought my M2S around Christmas. I studied and compared several different brands - M2S, Hemiway, RadBike, Euronaro. They are all basically the same. Bafang motors, Shimano gears, TecTro brakes, Kenda tires, Rohs batteries etc... The lower priced ones may have entry level components, but the different manufacturers are basically a welded frame assembled with common 3rd party parts.

My neighbor bought a Euronaro about the same time I did. I've ridden both on the same hills and they both perform about the same. They are so similar, the batteries swap, and the controllers work the same for lights, walk-mode, etc.

I guess what I'm saying is if you're expecting different performance from a different bike, I think you'll be disappointed in it as well.

If I had a Go Pro, I'd post some videos of my rides. I'll make sure to get some during turkey season though.
Same here. I've had nothing but good luck out of mine and with dealing with customer service. I couldn't ask for mine to be any better. It's like driving a truck through the mud. Sometimes it's not the truck but the driver getting through it.

T.J.

Just throwing this out there. I am a Rambo dealer and have been for the past 7 or 8 years. Basically since the very beginning. If anyone has any questions about them I will tell you the good and the bad. My living does not depend on me selling them. I got into it early when there were very few dealers because I wanted one and have a business. I have sold quite a few of them just through word of mouth and being listed as a dealer on the Rambo site. Im not on this site everyday so PM me any questions you might have.

gobblegrunt

tip of the week , if you are dealing with a sizable company ,use your go-pro . At least for recording conversations . I had to use it to finally resolve a problem with AT&T .I will record the bike pick up .
I have had ZERO issues with M2S. I have the All-Terrain Ultra HT and it has more than enough power to pull any deer I've put on it. It is a very powerful bike. As far as their customer service goes, they contacted me instantly with any question I had. I have no regrets buying from them.

Latest posts