E-Bike

Hduke86

I just want some to make an affordable drone that I can hike way off the beaten path and when I shoot something I can airlift it to my truck. I thought long and hard about an e-bike before but my problem isn't getting into a place but getting out with a kill where a cart or something would be a bigger pain than what it's worth. The e-bike+trailer combo looks like the ticket.

Ski

I've been seriously considering one for a couple years but haven't been able to personally look at one of the models I'm interested in. I need one for a very steep 300ft vertical climb. An atv does it but it's noisy, hence the benefit of an electric bike if it could also do it. If I knew it could I'd have already owned one.

Andy S.

Get 48 volt and 750W minimum. Solid amp hour (16-21ah) replacement lithium batteries run $400-$600 alone. Been a while since I used one, but my good friend has a M2S All terrain 750 ebike and he loves it. Another buddy has same make/model and says good things too. Both have $2k to $2.5k in their bikes. They have their place, if your hunting conditions allow. M2S Ebikes

tree_ghost

My son thought about our deer cart.. I see pro's and con. Do you use it a lot or just some time?
Just some of the time. Usually if I'm taking my bike I'm Trophy hunting which means if I am lucky enough to arrow a wall hanger then I'll have a buddy or two who is more than willing to come give me a hand. But to me where it shines is getting me and my gear in and out.

JCDEERMAN

I've been contemplating the idea also. I have 2 golf carts, so I've been talking myself out of it. We do have some trails one would go that the golf carts can't (narrow fire lines). They definitely have a good argument for getting one

7mmWSM

One of the best investments I've ever made for hunting. No more pulling a trailer everywhere with a 4-wheeler or side by side on it. Give one a try and I think you'll look at them much different.

Latest posts