Drone recovery

Hawk103161

Omega

AHHHH I see... Wonder if it would have mattered if it was during the daylight hours. Still sounds like entrapment to me....
Yea, it sounds like entrapment to me too, they intentionally had him look for a live uninjured deer without telling him. Had it been a dead one would the charges have stuck then?

DaveTN

AHHHH I see... Wonder if it would have mattered if it was during the daylight hours. Still sounds like entrapment to me....
Yea, it sounds like entrapment to me too, they intentionally had him look for a live uninjured deer without telling him. Had it been a dead one would the charges have stuck then?
His attorney isn't arguing entrapment, that I see. Entrapment is enticing someone to do something they normally would not do. If he was advertising or posting he could do that, it probably wouldn't be entrapment. If he was posting about having a drone, and game wardens asked him to track a deer; it probably would be entrapment.

Omega

His attorney isn't arguing entrapment, that I see. Entrapment is enticing someone to do something they normally would not do. If he was advertising or posting he could do that, it probably wouldn't be entrapment. If he was posting about having a drone, and game wardens asked him to track a deer; it probably would be entrapment.
I would argue that asking him to look for a live unwounded deer is something he was not advertising or would knowingly do.

DaveTN

I would argue that asking him to look for a live unwounded deer is something he was not advertising or would knowingly do.
That's what entrapment hinges on, we don't know because he isn't talking. If the "wardens request" was in response to him offering or soliciting to do that, it's probably not entrapment.

We've seen people openly solicit felonies on the very site. It doesn't mean what they are doing is legal, it just means the person that would cuff and stuff them hasn't seen their post. The fact that one of the people involved doesn't know the law isn't going to help much.

recurve60#

I've never seen grown men get online and bump there chest like these guys in the comments that call themselves hunters but obviously don't have anything better in life than to troll forums to talk about anything but what the actual post is about. Some real hunters lol yea right. I bet the only thing woodman killed this year was the buttons on his keyboard.
How do you hunt?

Latest posts