Drone recovery

Tn/Nc deer

I've never seen grown men get online and bump there chest like these guys in the comments that call themselves hunters but obviously don't have anything better in life than to troll forums to talk about anything but what the actual post is about. Some real hunters lol yea right. I bet the only thing woodman killed this year was the buttons on his keyboard.

Last edited:

Woodman

Just find it interesting that someone joins and the first post included a petition.....until edited out. Hmmmm. & keeps a link to a "change the world" site. :rolleyes:

Tn/Nc deer

Just find it interesting that someone joins and the first post included a petition.....until edited out. Hmmmm. & keeps a link to a "change the world" site. :rolleyes:
While looking for more info on the drone seized I found the petition. Edited to include website where it is located. Troll on my friend

Tn/Nc deer

While looking for more info on the drone seized I found the petition. Edited to include website where it is located. Troll on my friend
I've never needed to join until I wanted to post about topics that interest me. No need to join previously to comment on post I find interesting. Guess some have more time on there hands than others

Omega

Omega

Who knows that's what I'm trying to find out but having to weave through the Karen's jumping to put there 2 cents in
It would help if you laid out what you know, and what you are trying to achieve. I do feel that regulations lag far behind technology and there should be provisions to help hunters find deer they shot, even if it's just wounded, though I would understand if they just allowed it for dead deer.

Buzzard Breath

I've never seen grown men get online and bump there chest like these guys in the comments that call themselves hunters but obviously don't have anything better in life than to troll forums to talk about anything but what the actual post is about. Some real hunters lol yea right. I bet the only thing woodman killed this year was the buttons on his keyboard.
Are you the poster that is formerly known as @RSisaducebag ?

Woodman

Wow.........you really seem to be disturbed. Try being honest about what you're really on here for.

scn

It is pretty suspect to come on here where your first post deals with a petition.

What agenda are you hiding?

Hawk103161

I wonder if it's like the guy that was arrested not long ago.
Why wasn't the entrapment rule used??? I'm not finding anything like this guy did it all the time. appears this was a 1 and done type charge. Just crazy to me....

Omega

Why wasn't the entrapment rule used??? I'm not finding anything like this guy did it all the time. appears this was a 1 and done type charge. Just crazy to me....
He advertised the service, so not sure if this was the first time out or not.

Latest posts