Dedicated or just plain stoopid?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I was watching one of the fishing guys I follow on youtube and this was in the video.
I love to fish as much as anyone but no fish is worth this.

stoopid.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
yeah riding the seams. pure adrenaline.
I have actually done that a few times with a buddy I used to work with.
We would ride up into the boils and drop a Mann's 25 or whatever they called those big crankbaits and use them as a downrigger to get the spoon we had tied to them with about a 4' "leader" then troll with the big motor till we hooked up.
Pretty wild for sure.
Been a LONG time ago :(

manp.jpg

Oh and I have no clue why that picture looks so dark, it was taken about 2:00 p.m.

Sako

I fish under the dams often but nothing like that in the photo... i do go up when it is generating but that is crazy in the picture... I have a close friend who lost a brother after his boat was sucked into the dam at Loudon a couple of years ago... to give you an idea of the power of the water, his fishing companion survived but when he went in and then came back up, he was completely stripped of all of his clothes and his life vest in a matter of seconds... it is a miracle that he survived. they found my friends brothers body a week later...

WTM

I have actually done that a few times with a buddy I used to work with.
We would ride up into the boils and drop a Mann's 25 or whatever they called those big crankbaits and use them as a downrigger to get the spoon we had tied to them with about a 4' "leader" then troll with the big motor till we hooked up.
Pretty wild for sure.
Been a LONG time ago :(

View attachment 156375

Oh and I have no clue why that picture looks so dark, it was taken about 2:00 p.m.
we used to hit them at the end of march. they were usually at full generation with some flood gates open. when theyd quit hitting we would run down to crump and dickey landing and catch white bass off the ledges.

Latest posts