CZ Rifle question?

Model70Man

I was reading the ad and noticed the barrel wasn't fluted. The ad says not actual picture. Kinda shady to post a pic of a rifle and it not be the one you are bidding on.

Sako

I bought a Merkel SXS from Tucker gun.... Strange fellas but I did not hve any problems with them..... Not posting the actual picture is true.... He does have TONS of guns in his shop.... if you were really interested in it I would call him and ask for specific pictures....

statelineRUT

In my opinion, if you really like the CZ rifle, get the 550 American. I have the 527 American in 204 and it is the best shooting gun in my safe. The 550 offers the larger bore guns from 22-250 and up. Single set trigger, awesome, excellent quality and workmanship, and lapped from the factory ready to shoot. You can get the 550 American for around $600.

Blue5

No Im not looking to buy one! I just wonderded if anyone had ever seen this particular model since it isnt listed on their website?
The gun in the pic looks like a Winchester stock to me?

Sniper

Those rifles were a joint venture between CZ and the Montana Rifle Company. The Montana 1999 actions are based on a Winchester pre-64 with some upgrades. They are slick actions. When the Montana Rifle company first came on the scene they had an intro offer. I was able to buy two new stainless actions for about what one cost now. I built two 6.5 WSMs with them.

Here is a link to their website

http://www.montanarifleman.com/shortaction.htm

Latest posts