coyote night hunting

fishboy1

fishboy1":jk8jqfqj said:
scn":jk8jqfqj said:
calledin":jk8jqfqj said:

My guess is that it faces an uphill battle of passing unless some folks attend the Commission meetings in April and May and lobby for it. Since I am now a hunter rather than TWRA employee, I sent it in as a recommendation. But, unless there is a lot of support, I am not optimistic.

SCN knows what he is talking about.
Throwing ideas around on a website will have zero effect. Sending in a random recommendation will likely have little effect.

Now get a dozen or so guys together to make phone calls, schedule face to face meetings, have your documentation together and your position down tight, and you are starting to get some traction. Get those same dozen guys to show up with friends at a commission meeting to push for the change and you WILL get noticed. Not saying you will get your way, but you will have an impact. Be persistent, polite, and on top of your game and you have a good chance of getting REASONABLE changed passed.

Very well said, David.[/quote]

Yeah well I am still mad you won't back a rifle season for Chukabras ....coohakabaarabas......shnookakbakara.... aaaaah never mind ! :rotf: :rotf: