Corp of Engineer land Dale Hollow question

Ridgeline300

I have looked at the TWRA WMA map and cannot see any land around Dale Hollow that shows as huntable. Issue is if people go, how do they know what is and what isn't huntable?
Little white signs and yellow paint on trees all around the lake. Some spots it goes to top or almost to the top but lots of it you can see the boundary markers from a boat as you fish. The state park is definitely off limits and is marked clearly.

MickThompson

Little white signs and yellow paint on trees all around the lake. Some spots it goes to top or almost to the top but lots of it you can see the boundary markers from a boat as you fish. The state park is definitely off limits and is marked clearly.
Also have to be aware of which state you're in since it straddles the line

Biggun4214

I have looked at the TWRA WMA map and cannot see any land around Dale Hollow that shows as huntable. Issue is if people go, how do they know what is and what isn't huntable?
On the upper end lots of huntable land away from the high use areas (campgrounds and marinas). There's no rhyme or reason on how boundaries were determined though. There's places that you might get on private property 100 yards from the water and other places that are a1/2 mile or more. My family lost several acres when COE marked boundaries.

Latest posts