Christmas Eve Deer pic, Turkey/Deer pics front edge of storm

Henry

The first 3 pics are from the blind on one of our fields where I was sitting last Thursday as the storm rolled in.
Fourth pic: Christmas eve, Saturday, my wife took the deer picture at the bottom...time to buy a non-phone camera!

Two turkey came out of the woods just as the rain started and the wind was turning cold, scratched in the leaves for a while and started walking in the clover that goes around the edge of the field:
008.jpg

They walked right under the blind, can see the beard:
010.jpg
After the turkey came through, a mom and 3 young deer came through, it had started a sleet/rain mix:
014.jpg
This pic from our cabin porch has a mom and her two young ones in the snow Christmas Eve. Yes, my wife talks to them so they stop and pose for the camera.
It might be time for us to buy an actual camera for pics like this instead of using the phones. Seems there's always a great pic waiting to be taken.
Deer Christmas Eve in the Valley 001.jpeg

This pic is from this evening...after we got buck#2 up on the four wheeler, I caught the three feet of barbed wire walking on the edge of the woods. It accidently turned it into a cool pic:

025.jpeg

Latest posts