catalpa worms???

tn/kyhunter

when and where do people get theses worms? are there any bait stores that sale them or are they only found on trees? and what kind of trees do they come out on? what time of year?

preds1

tn/kyhunter said:
where in hendersonville? on trees or at a bait store? what kind of trees do you find them in?

The local bait store at the south end of Hendersonville. They still have a good supply of them.

preds1

tn/kyhunter said:
preds1 said:
tn/kyhunter said:
where in hendersonville? on trees or at a bait store? what kind of trees do you find them in?

The local bait store at the south end of Hendersonville. They still have a good supply of them.

whats the name of the bait store?

I think it's just called the bait shop. Little gray store with a small sign out front, right on main st. Great guys in there who know their stuff.

catman529

I went by a small catalpa tree today where I have previously found the worms. Lots of foliar damage but no worms in sight.

I need to check a few of the trees around here and find some. Last time I used them was at least a couple years ago but I remember catching a catfish with one of them.

B.D.

I know of a catalpa tree near my house but I have seen no worms at all on it this year. Maybe someone is beating me to them and selling them on craigslist. :)

bd

tn/kyhunter

preds1 said:
tn/kyhunter said:
preds1 said:
tn/kyhunter said:

whats the name of the bait store?

Thanks for the info!!

I think it's just called the bait shop. Little gray store with a small sign out front, right on main st. Great guys in there who know their stuff.