Can't decide what to do

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
My normal routine is to go to one lake and catch my limit of bream (20 or 40 if I have a co-angler) and then go to another lake and catch more bream and a bunch of crappie, most of which will be short.

Got a hankering to go to Paris Landing and fish under the bridge and just see what all I can catch.
Thought about throwing a rod or two out and try for some catfish as well.

Forecast is calling for light & variable winds so MAYBE it wouldn't be TOO bad out in the big water. Probably 10-15 in reality.
Just dunno, kinda wanting to do something different and I am sick of bass fishing right now. Just ain't worth a poop where I normally fish.

redblood

im pumped about tomorrow. I think conditions should be favorable for lots of big crappie. Im not a fan of catching ditch pickles, so i would definitely go after crappie and maybe some blue gill

Smo

04D70F42-0AC4-4900-A8E0-8853F84A247D.jpeg

Under Hwy 79 bridge would not be my choice of fishing spots, especially with a 10 -15 mph breeze…🤣

Been there, done that…🥴
Good Luck! 😎

Crappieaddict

Absolutely not. I was just saying since they are saying light & variable, it would probably be 10-15 LOL More than likely out of the North. :D
I've been to Paris Landing twice in my 64 years on this earth….it's a long haul from the East TN mountains. Anyway, the second time I pulled my boat and we rented a cabin in the Park. We fished and as we were coming back to the dock, going under the bridge, we saw a couple guys on the bridge. For some reason, I throttled down and idled under the bridge. Just as we were about to come under the other side, a big pile of ashes rained down. If I had been going any faster, someone's remains would have found their resting place in my boat!

WTM

just came across jville. looks good water still down a foot or two. water clear and no floating mines. looks to be bait covering the whole lake. might be a tough bite with all the bait.

Latest posts