Bullet not stabilizing

tn gunman

No luck with bullet to bore, same results with 36g N110 with dry wool wad, lubed wool wad, and veggie cardboard wad, bullet tumbles I've tried several bullets 200g ftx, 250g ftx, 250g xtp, 250g parker ballistic extreme with 36g of N110, and 275g Pittman accumax, 300g xtp, 300g Arrowhead Performance bullet with 60g IMR 4198 all with same results, as others on here have stated that barrels with wide lands are harder to get the bullet to swell into and grab the lands, and the lands appear to be very wide on this SSK barrel and I'm sure that this is the issue, I think I'm gonna pass on duplexing with my barrel diameter of.997, I'm done with bullet to bore with this barrel, it shoots Sabots very well I'm just going to stick with them, thanks for all the info, and for all the advice from the people that offered it me.

tn gunman

I went back to the range yesterday with only the Muzzleloader and tried 1 more time I finally got it to shoot bullet to bore, the 250g Parker Ballistic Extreme over 36 N110 with dry wool wad will shoot, my last shooting session I shot multiple guns and I guess I got mixed up on what bullet hit what target this thing was shooting around 8 inches low and 14 inches to the left so I was thinking that the clean hole in the left target was shot by a different rifle I'm glad I went back, and give it one last try, thanks again to all that helped.